supertalk6
dawei69

RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

Guys, if I'm wearing a 30 in Denime 66xx, PBJ XX-012 a 31, would a 30 in a 710 work? They are supposed to be fairly slim, right?

I've never had resolutes but blue in green has them measured smaller than the tagged size by a pretty significant margin.

BIG version are one wash and look pretty accurate from my experience.

Yeah, their measurements match every thing I've seen online for a washed version of the 710.  

Thanks everyone. The BIG chart for one wash confirms B_F's statement that they will shrink 1" below tag size. A 29" fits me, I think that's about what my Denime started out as well.

Luckily, Christmas is right around the corner, so I just might buy these for myself. :)

Finally snagged my correct size after all these years, courtesy of a nice Blue in Green promo code :D

They will be delegated as my "dressy" pair as my contest Ooe's are starting to become less "formal"...

Nice, let's see some fit pics when you get them in!

Curious to see how they compare to the Ooe 02 cut.

I purchased them in the same size as my Ooe's, but hemming to 27" for a non-cuffed look (on a 36" waist no less). I've read from other's that it's a touch loser than the Ooe's in the same size, but will try to get pics up upon arrival! Should be better than my size 33's at least.....

I wear a 36 on 710

It'll be a few days, BiG may be backlogged with hemming...But what can I say, I like a looser waist and I wash/dry often! Honestly even then, all of my pairs end up tight in the waist even if they're wide legged etc.

Not knowing if I'm a 34 or 36 in the 710 has definitely saved me some money!  Where's the 35? ;-)

I would say the 35 is the tagged 36. Just got another pair that I am eventually happy with. Went for the one wash w36 which has turned out perfect. Had raw w36 which didn't shrink enough and raw w34 which are too tight.

I would say the 35 is the tagged 36. Just got another pair that I am eventually happy with. Went for the one wash w36 which has turned out perfect. Had raw w36 which didn't shrink enough and raw w34 which are too tight.

woould love real world waist, thigh and front rise measurements if you can...

Thank you! Measurements in cm, are made by BIG measurement guide.

Size 33x36, one wash

waist 43

front rice 28
back rice 37
upper tight 33
knee 24
leg opening 22
inseam 86

Edited by engine

Those 711's look really good! I think if I ever get some Resolute jeans they'll probably be a pair of 711's.