RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I don't wanna withhold my latest review with you guys, it's about the Resolute 710 you see above.

I'm sure you guys are well versed with Resolute and the 710 already but I thought why not sharing it with you guys :)

https://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/resolute-710-review-by-beautiful_freak/

Good review.

I've just picked up a pair of 710 myself, having come to love the 66 cut due to my Ooe OA02. As you point out, Resolute's interpretation is quite a bit slimmer than a true 66 model. When I went to the Hayashi-san fitting session in HK this weekend (photo on my IG), he was explaining to another customer how he has slimmed down the hip and seat to fit an East Asian body type as the original cut is not so flattering on non-westerners. He likes the cut worn fitted as well - I thought my size 31 were a little tight in the thigh but he insisted that this was the intended style and looked just like his own pair. I wish!

Overall, I really like the 710. The model is a simple, everyday jean that works with a lot of different styles and doesn't need lots of care to look good. The slimmer cut is taking some getting used to after Sugar Cane 1947 and Warehouse 1001, haha.

It could be due to a lack of representation in the west, all the well faded pairs I see on Instagram are from Japanese guys.

I'm sure with BiG stocking the 710 we'll see some more guys wearing Resolutes.

They're a pretty good price for what you get I think, I just currently have too many jeans as it is. 

I'm interested in the 711, I think that cut would suit my build better than the 710.

Does BiG carry them still?  I cannot find them on the site

So b_F, the 710 review is fantastic ... but how do you like them?

More importantly, are they off limits for a guy with a big butt?  ;-)

Check your PM John :) Sorry that it took me so long to answer your PM!

I also have a bit of a butt but can wear my pair comfortably. In fach the but area is a big saggy (but I also lost about 13 lbs during the last weeks). But the hip area is trim. So if you have a wide pelvis this might cause problems.

Great review, b_F! I love these jeans and even though I'm wearing mine, reading about them makes me want to get another pair! 

Thanks very much as well for sharing the information you gleaned from Hayashi san, Sugar Mountain. I shall bear in mind how they were intended to fit around the thighs when I get another pair.