RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Look good bF, looks like you could have gotten a shorter length as that rolled cuff certainly improves the silhouette.

I have that feeling that there is still shrinkage in the inseam left. I don't really want them to be shorter than 33"

Looks good, but I can't help but think that they'll bee too big after a week or so.

we will see. but for mow I am quite happy they way they fit and they still feel fitted :)

• 1 month later...

W34 L36 710's raw - one wash at 30C

W 33inches

FR 11.5inches

BR 15inches

Thigh 12.5inches

Inseam 33.5inches

Leg Opening 7.5inches

Fit is good and snug at the minute. Going to wear them round the house now for an hr or two and see how they stretch.... I am thinking these will fit much better than my 36's.

@CMO - How did these turn out after some wear? What's the waist measuring now?

• 2 weeks later...

7 months

img_2610.jpg

@Clochard - Great fit! I am considering 710 in W31 L34 myself, would you mind telling me the waist and inseam measurements of yours right now? And how did it fit when you first had it? Thanks a lot!

Edited by cyan

On day 3 with my 710s. Liking them a lot so far. The denim's much lighter than the Roys I've been wearing daily. Tried a different shrinking method on these, recommended by Ryo from Ooe...soak in hot water for 30min and then machine wash in warm water (no spin) and hang dry. I did this on the delicate cycle of my front loading washer. I wouldn't try this with a top loading unit that twists in the center.

Anyway, some pre/post measurements (BiG style):

Size: 34x32

Waist: 35.5"/33.75"

Fr Rise: 12.25"/11.5"

Bk Rise: 16.125"/15.125"

Thigh: 13.5"/12.875"

Knee: 9.125"/8.75"

Hem: 8.25"/8.0"

Inseam: 32.5"/30.75"

May post fit pic later...cheers.

Edited by Amused

Resolute come oversized and shrink a bit below tag site. and then stretch out of course.

check my measurements after 2 soaks :)

(size 36x36)

waist: 35"

fr: 11,25"

br: 15,5"

thigh: 13,1"

knee: 8,75"

lo: 8"

inseam: 33,4"

edit: oh...yeah maybe he (Jason) has a typo for the raw size?!

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Are the waist measurements correct or are the post ones stretched out?

Apologies, the "pre" waist measurement is 35.5"...I mistyped the value. I've corrected it.

@Max - the post measurements are from immediately after 100% dry, didn't even try them on.

They've already stretched out a bit...I can take more measurements tonight. My belt's kept the stretching in check thus far. I can imagine these getting back to pre-soak measurements fairly easily. I could have sized down 1.

Edited by Amused

After 4 days...(BiG style)

Waist: 34.75"

Fr Rise: 11.875"

Bk Rise: 16"

Thigh: 13"

Knee: 8.875"

The top block is really roomy...I could have easily gone TTS (33), but I like this fit a lot. 

18317325798_40287e436b_z.jpg

Edited by Amused

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up buying TTS from Naoki San at PSA based on his recommendation. It measures similar to my LVC 66. Ordered w31, 32 inseam to hopefully get 29-30 inseam post wash

You will get 29-30 inseam post wash if you bought unwashed with marked inseam 32. Resolute 710 is styled with shorter inseams.

Chiming in late...@efujobu1, TTS is what I would have recommended. The 710 stretches in the top block pretty quickly and generously. Unless you have a huge seat and thighs, I'd point you away from SU1 and go TTS, which you did. I'm fairly sure my pair could have stretched an additional 1/2" in the waist if I didn't wear a belt, which reminds me...I need to machine wash my pair for a second time to bring them back in.

Glad you gave Naoki your business. He really is the best to work with.

I'm really tempted to buy the 36 from The Bureau Belfast given the price, but I really don't need more jeans.

Could you post measurements of your 710s that have been worn b_F? That would give me a good idea on how they stretched.

Post wash measurements look good considering the denim stretches a good bit.

I'm really tempted to buy the 36 from The Bureau Belfast given the price, but I really don't need more jeans.

Could you post measurements of your 710s that have been worn b_F? That would give me a good idea on how they stretched.

Post wash measurements look good considering the denim stretches a good bit.

The price at the bureau is only slightly below Japanese retail, if you don't need a pair right now I'd wait a bit longer