RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

18 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

And more info on the 714

https://senken.co.jp/posts/resolute-230214

Here it sounds it it's very wide at the hips, we will see. Still not sure I gonna pick up a pair.

yes, comparing to the brand's other models, it has more room around the crotch, i guess. but it is a Resolute after all, have a look at this pic.

QQ图片20230207154728.png

Hi there! I’m about to order a pair of 710’s but I’m quite confused with the sizing, measurements seem to vary between retailers…

I usually wear sizes 31 or 32 waist in most brands and my best fitting pair of jeans (vintage 501’s) measure 42,5/43cm in waist, 30 rise and 20 leg opening, should I grab size 33 or 34? Inseam length should be around 75cm.

thanks and have a good night

Depends on how you want them to fit. I have both 33 and 34 of the 710. I wear the 33 more regularly, but both sizes fit, obviously the 34 being a bit more roomy in the waist/hips/thighs. Seems if you are looking to replicate the fit of your vintage 501s, the 34 might be a better fit for you.

10 hours ago, blooming said:

Depends on how you want them to fit. I have both 33 and 34 of the 710. I wear the 33 more regularly, but both sizes fit, obviously the 34 being a bit more roomy in the waist/hips/thighs. Seems if you are looking to replicate the fit of your vintage 501s, the 34 might be a better fit for you.

Thanks for your answer, I'm asking because sizing charts seems to be all over the place

https://www.fransboonestore.com/products/copy-of-resolute-710-rinsed?variant=30936653201488 --> size 34/32 waist measures 40,5cm

https://www.brogueshop.com/products/resolute-slim-straight-one-washed-denim-711?pr_prod_strat=use_description&pr_rec_id=ba59340eb&pr_rec_pid=6783004246103&pr_ref_pid=4446690803799&pr_seq=uniform --> here it shows 43cm waist, it seems to be an official resolute size chart.

https://bears-tokyo.myshopify.com/products/resolute-リゾルト-710-66type-タイトストレート?variant=34160451158075 --> and in Bears it measures 41,5cm, and I'm going to order them from here.

so yeah, if you think both will fit me I think I prefer a less slim fit overall ;)

@nachobarro I think you and I are about the same size. I ended up going for a 33 from Bears and it was slim as I'd want to go on day one - that has broken into a perfect fit.

To be more precise I got a 33x33 and I'd say, without having measured it, I think it was actually about 31x31.

i think the reason why measurements are different from retailers is because they measure the waist differently. some just lay the jeans flat, and measure from left to right ends and times 2. some would align the edges of the front and back and pull tight (with button-up) to get the maximum circumference of the waist..

Hey! I recently got a pair of 710s and been wearing em for approx 2 weeks. They have been washed twice in an attempt to remove some harder fold marks when it was arrived to me but to no avail. You guys have any recommendations to remove these creases? In my experience also wearing them consistently does not get them out.

14 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Iron them?

I second this. I've done this with a few pairs of jeans, will usually do so inside out while they're still wet or use a spray bottle to soak the crease and go from there. 

• 2 weeks later...