RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

On 1/29/2023 at 10:04 PM, blooming said:

I've found you only need to size up one from your normal size if you plan on washing/drying weekly. If you buy them one-wash, they are already pretty well-shrunk. 

I personally intend on trying the more washing method but not machine dry. Given so, if 26 is too tight, 27 is the play? I have a pair of tcbs in size 26 which measure to be 68, however slightly loose. From the dimensions ive also read up on says 68 also, but given i wash them frequently i dont thinik itll stretch that much from there. thanks!

:D
It is lighter in ounce (a little bit), I find it a bit more irregular and the indigo tone is lighter and more greyish.
It's one of my favourite denims when raw, almost new.
But somehow I'm not the biggest fan of the fades I've seen with this denim. "Most" Resolute owners wash quite frequently and so the fades are more even and the denim more washed out. The 710 denim looks better with this routine than the 711 (IMO). So I probably wash my 711 (and maybe the 714) less frequently).

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I had a pair of secondhand 711's which I've since sold, the denim was nice but the cut wasn't my favorite.
Interested to see the measurements and detail photos on the 714. I've always wanted to try the 710 but I know the cut just isn't for me.

10 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

:D
It is lighter in ounce (a little bit), I find it a bit more irregular and the indigo tone is lighter and more greyish.
It's one of my favourite denims when raw, almost new.
But somehow I'm not the biggest fan of the fades I've seen with this denim. "Most" Resolute owners wash quite frequently and so the fades are more even and the denim more washed out. The 710 denim looks better with this routine than the 711 (IMO). So I probably wash my 711 (and maybe the 714) less frequently).

Having JUST bought a new pair of 711, I am grateful for your findings on this. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a weekly wash routine on them.

So my 710s arrived today, earlier than expected. I am quite pleased with them - the fit was immediately comfortable, but snug. It's probably as tight as I'd want to go on the initial fit, and I think they'll end up perfect.

These will be my dedicated office jeans for the foreseeable future and will see about equal wear as my WH 1001xx this year. I'm planning to wash the Resolutes monthly and every 3 months or so on the Warehouses.

The autograph was on the front right pocket bag, and the souvenir was a really cool Resolute coffee mug (quite high quality for a plastic mug). I will get a pic of the jeans and the souvenir/autograph up in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...