RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I found the AA710 but they don't have your size. I already suggested that shop to you ;)

The bandanna are from the Resolute fair St BEARS. 

The 711 has a lower rise and fuller legs. I can wear a size down in the 711 since the legs give me more room than the 710. Waistband stretches enough. 

So it depends how your 710 fit: if the 710 fits slim in the legs but rather loose in the waist you can go down a size. If your 710 are snug in the waist, take the same size. 

On 1/29/2022 at 4:29 AM, simeonpisani said:

@beautiful_FrEaK Your collection is super nice. I ‘m still looking for my White AA710 . Where did you Find yours? And those bandanas? They are super cool

i was wandering to buy a 711 rinsed. What do you think about it. I knew the fabric is different. General feedback on the whole model? 
And what size should I buy? I am a 33x30 in 710

hit us up we  still have a last pair in 33 x36

I asked that myself already. I would say yes (also have a broken thread) but they are unusually strong for 100% cotton

Edit: asked Naoki from BEARS and he said, probably poly for the 710, 712 and 713. The 711 most likely uses 100% cotton but he wasn't completely sure.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

• 4 weeks later...

Back in my younger and skinnier days I was squeezing into the 710s in a 34 (now on grailed fyi *wink*.) I can actually still fit them up my legs but they’re painted on and I wouldn’t be able to move (think Kramer in the tight jeans episode.)

Now that I have a more “manly” (fatter) body frame I’m contemplating if a 36 will work. 

I do have 13” thighs so not sure. I think a 38 would be giant in the waist.

• 1 month later...

Next week I'll get the opportunity to try on a pair of 710's. It's the only store in my country that stocks them so pretty stoked about that (Per Ljung in Malmö, Sweden). I'm not really a slimmer fit kinda guy but the 710 is one of the cleanest looking cuts I've seen. Really love how the thigh tapers yet straight below the knee, hopefully the cut will work on me. I feel like there are too few brands making more "modern" repros (modern being Levi's 66 until end of selvedge production in 1984 in my mind). Except Resolute, Denime 66 and maybe Orslow what are the options?
If someone like TCB or Warehouse made a 1984 cut I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

Edited by NilsLW

Resolute is 10+ years old now, but has there been a fading contest here on sufu yet?
I think the brand the brand could be more relevant now and deserve more attention as vintage fades seem to be gaining some momentum at the moment.
No frills, washed out old 501s from the 80s and 90s have gone up in price recently and Resolute is definitely a worthy substitute imo!
I know I'll be buying a pair when I retire my next pair of jeans.

Nope, there was never a contest. I am also not sure if you would get enough people to join.
Most contest here on Sufu are done with a new fabric or model so you can "explore new territories" but since Resolute is so long around and has no new fabrics, the majority of the people who wanted to get a pair, already have them.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sindre said:

Anyone selling their AA711 in 33x32? I can only find it in japan and they do not send overseas

If you can wait till January 2023, there should be a small restock for some stores 

On 8/4/2022 at 12:38 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I usually use FromJapan and am very happy 

Cool! I just sent them money for the AA711 and it seems to be very smooth! And this opens up a long wished for opportunity: Have you (or anyone) tried to buy the faded Resolutes from Onomichi denim project?

• 1 month later...