RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I’d love to have my tapered w38’s back..... still waiting from Superstitch.  Posted out end of May.  He said he posted them back at end of July.  Still nothing.  Tracking info is wrong and he replies to no messages.  Pretty shocking service. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great - thank you!

My pair has already stretched to be more comfortable with minimal wear, so if a small amount of inseam is all I'll lose with a cold wash, I think I am good. A 35-inch-waist option would be nice, as you previously noted.

yeah jdub, in waist you shouldn't have a problem. I have also 710 denim version in size W36, which is in waist more I like and I tried 60 degrees wash and tumble dry with result in waist half inch shrinkage and in inseam 0,8 inch... white and blue denim construction is the same, so it should work in water same ... hope ... :o) 

• 2 weeks later...

Life is good. Norway is a small country and I just bought 710´s in 34 x 34 from norwegian craiglist (Finn) for no more than 45 USD:) Not even washed and hardly worn..Good catch since my 33x36 is a tad slim in thighs. Will post some photos soon. If anyones interested in trading a 33x36 for something else please let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...