RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

If anyone is interested in a nearly new pair of 710 in size 36x36 (bought as one-wash), just write me a PM :)

Damn, I would have been interested if I hadn't snagged a pair in this size from BiG during their weekend sale.

just quick info ...

Trunk Clothiers has now in stock white AA710 10th anniversary. I think as first shop in Europe. Just bought pair for me ...

https://www.trunkclothiers.com/products/resolute-710-jeans-white?variant=31723947917347

very nice lee porter ... where did you buy ? ... I expect tomorrow my AA710... I ordered W34/L36... which should be before stretching around W33/L33,5... I apriciate more higher rise than 712... so, waiting for tomorrow's post ... 

6 minutes ago, vIGGiou riou said:

very nice lee porter ... where did you buy ? ... I expect tomorrow my AA710... I ordered W34/L36... which should be before stretching around W33/L33,5... I apriciate more higher rise than 712... so, waiting for tomorrow's post ... 

I ordered a pair the of the white 710 in 36 from Trunk yesterday -- the 34 and 36 are already sold out

yes, I saw it wmb... I ordered just 5 minutes after I received mail announcement from Trunk... at the evening was my size sold... another possibility in Europe will be in Frans Boone store... but still they haven't in stock...

Allblues in Leeds are getting them Instagram only thanks viggiou I got them from japan they are beautiful I much prefer the 712 fit so much more comfortable with the the extra room around the thighs and I love the the way they taper Perfection from the jean master 

mine arrive tomorrow -- excellent service from trunk, by the way.  these are getting to me faster from london than items i have purchased in the us.  same experience with cultizm -- very quick shipping from them too

wasn't aware of the bonus bandana -- will be a handy mask 

You need theses Beautiful freak they are so much nicer when you actually see them and try them on so nice I’m going to double up on them I want to get the 710 in a 38 so I’ve got more room around the thighs but I want a 29 or 30 leg is this possible in the normal denim 

Hi there I wanna get a 710 in a w38 and 29l which I’m sure they don’t make so if I was to get any leg length and hem myself would the cut be the same I’m sure it will but my ocd is asking me to confirm here please help 

lee, I bought 34/36, which they have 22 cm in the knee and 20 in hem. if the cut is proportional and you would buy 38/36 and hem them for 6 inches your hem opening would be cca 0,6 cm x 2 wider ....

Just send them to superstitch in Paris and get the leg opening you want.  I am doing the same.  Currently wear a w36 but thighs are tight.  Just ordered a w38 with short leg for summer.  If they are too wide at bottom once Superstitch is open again I’ll get them tapered in 0.75/1inch. 

just second day in my AA710....

I bought 34/36 for 2 reason. first of them is that in summer I have usually 2-3 kg less than in winter. second is that in winter I bought standard 710 in size 36/36 and I swim in them. when I got them, they had waist 35, which was with belt fine, but after first day it was 36,5 ... but thighs are good. with top block didn't help even 60 degrees wash ...

now with AA710 it's opposite. top block is fine, but first day thighs were snug. especially above the knee... now is almost OK and I feel it just only in knee-bend... it's pity that Hayashi san dosn't do the size W35 ... :o(

GPTempDownload.jpg

Edited by vIGGiou riou

38 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Sorry I’m even more confused now is the the pattern the same in a 38w 31leg and a 38w 36leg if I hem at 29 sorry  dose this make senses 

No the pattern is not the same that's why there are so many options. But the taper is not so extreme, if you hem the L31 to L29, the leg opening won't get so much bigger

8 minutes ago, vIGGiou riou said:

just second day in my AA710....

I bought 34/36 for 2 reason. first of them is that in summer I have usually 2-3 kg less than in winter. second is that in winter I bought standard 710 in size 36/36 and I swim in them. when I got them, they had waist 35, which was with belt fine, but after first day it was 36,5 ... but thighs are good. with top block didn't help even 60 degrees wash ...

now with AA710 it's opposite. top block is fine, but first day thighs were snug. especially above the knee... now is almost OK and I feel it just only in knee-bend... it's pity that Hayashi san dosn't do the size W35 ... :o(

GPTempDownload.jpg

That is my experience as well -- I have the denim 710 in W34 and the top block stretches a bit to fit but the thigh and knee is just a touch restricting.  I don't think the denim stretches much in that area.  It is not uncomfortable enough to not wear them and I am hoping as the denim breaks in they become softer and more forgiving.

I ordered the W36 710 in the white denim -- I haven't received them yet -- and hope the leg is more comfortable and that the top block is not to roomy

Thanks beautiful freak that’s what makes resolute so  good then isn’t it cheers cmo that’s exactly the problem I’ve got too tight on the thighs I’m presuming superstitch is the best to do this as he’s the official resolute dealer in Europe isn’t he ? 

Don’t think he sells them but certainly promotes himself as a master tailor.... his work looks good.  I can wear the w36 but just want something more comfortable for summer and sitting in an office!!!