RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

For those that like looking at photos, check out this guy's blog http://pipkolabo.blogspot.com/. He hasn't uploaded anything for two years, but if you search for "710" or "711", you can see monthly photos (like 40 months for each jean). It seems like he usually washed and dried every two weeks, and the results are really nice =)

Edited by propellerbeanie

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I’m thinking they’re a bit too bright white too. I’d consider them if they were a bit more of an ecru color. I do need some 710’s in my rotation. Thinking about getting some 38x34 sometime. 

His isn't quite my style, but he's so on point. If I wore what he does, the way hoe does, it wouldn't work for me. I couldn't pull it off. My biased, prejudiced opinion, but a large part of why he looks so good in his clothes is because he's so thin. And he's always so happy! 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:50 PM, Broark said:

Yeah I’m thinking they’re a bit too bright white too. I’d consider them if they were a bit more of an ecru color. I do need some 710’s in my rotation. Thinking about getting some 38x34 sometime. 

I was kinda liking the white jeans, but they do look quite bright. Something similar to Warehouse's white jeans (pic below) would have been more preferable since they're more natural/ecru in colour.

145209147_o5.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20190830

• 2 weeks later...

This pic is from early Feb, but here's an another idea of how a size 33/33 710 (with a belt done to around 32")  fits on a 170cm/70kg person Haven't gone to the gym in half a year (and unfortunately won't be able to in the near future given the world's circumstances), but planning to get back to a fitness/size I'm happier with. Contemplating whether a size 32/32 might be okay once I am in need of a darker pair because I can't wear these without a belt. Legs fit fine tho

IMG-20200209-WA0013-01.thumb.jpeg.1dafb6d514ebd55a3ba821fadb2a2899.jpeg

If you have space in the hips, crotch and thigh region I think sizing down will work. 

I'm currently the slimmest I ever was...maybe near my birth weight. Now at 79 kg (or 174 pounds) at 1,85 cm (6'1").

So my size 36 Resolute are a lot looser than. But I don't think a size 34 would work because of the hips and thighs. Still happy with the fit.

20200323_082201.thumb.jpg.51fe4582ebc2435c9e5b7f328ed7f987.jpg20200323_082233.thumb.jpg.514f4400d46e7f578d59983cdd8c0728.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

19 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

^ damn...would only need a turtleneck and I would have the Steve Jobs outfit kinda complete

Lol, I mean maybe Steve Jobs was the fashionista we never truly appreciated

Also, looking at your current fit makes me realise that going down a size might be a bit too ambitious. Your creases are very similar to mine, especially how tight the combs are behind the knees. Any tighter for me and I would look like a sausage. I think I've been obsessing too much on how the 710s fit Hayashi himself, but I gotta be realistic and understand that I don't have the same body shape!

9 hours ago, propellerbeanie said:

Lol, I mean maybe Steve Jobs was the fashionista we never truly appreciated

Also, looking at your current fit makes me realise that going down a size might be a bit too ambitious. Your creases are very similar to mine, especially how tight the combs are behind the knees. Any tighter for me and I would look like a sausage. I think I've been obsessing too much on how the 710s fit Hayashi himself, but I gotta be realistic and understand that I don't have the same body shape!

Coming to terms with this for me was really hard haha. :unsure:

Edited by d-rew12

I picture Max holding a sword to the heavens, crying out "By the power of Grayskull, I have the Power!!!" a la He-Man, lightning striking the sword, and his 710s going from deep indigo to righteous fades instantaneously. Crazy good fades and massive leg twist.