RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I have whites too - IH634. And have to confirm theirs versatility. I wore them also only in winter due to the 21oz. Now they are almost 2 years on rack waiting I will keep diet and will be slim again  :blush2: 

so to buy AA710 would be verified choice...

Edited by vIGGiou riou

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I definitely doubt that and would say Italians and French could pull it off easily ;)
Where is @volvo240thebest when you need him?

If you would have said white socks in Birks I would 100% agree with you though :D

I love the white jeans look. I may cop a pair (not necessarly by Resolute) for the summer. Sleek Ivy style. Alessandro Squarzi wears them a lot and I think he pulls out some amazing looks.

Hi beautiful freak I always wore my jeans in the sloppier style until I got the resolute 710 in a 36 30 they just cover the tongue on my new balance much prefer not having to much material on the length I also got the 712 in 36 29 Which I prefer to the 710s as there’s more room around the thighs they don’t seem as much interest in the 712s 

22 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I think it shows that the 710 is a pretty versatile cut. While it's designer prefers to wear it short it still looks good if worn longer. But I could easily lose an inch on these and they would be still long enough. Might run them through the dryer for further shrinkage.

funny you mention that - i ended up sizing two up from the size hayashi-san's coworker was recommending, and one up from what hayashi-san was recommending.  they look 'sloppy / casual' without a belt - with a belt, they have the ankle length style with the selvedge showing.