RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

17 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have my complete look book right here:

http://www.resolute.jp/style.html

@volvo240thebest soon, just give me a few days :D

You need to get the white version now! B)

In saying that, has anyone ordered any of the white ones? I'm not game enough to wear white because I will get them filthy without even trying. If I had any skills in dying things, it would be neat to try with the white ones

Edited by propellerbeanie
Some new things oh yeah

@beautiful_FrEaK can't go wrong with much in that look book in my opinion. 

Maybe I should wash mine tonight if people are noticing slight inseam shrinkage. I will be using the dryer on them at some point.

Another observation I am curious if anyone else notices, do you guys ever notice your inseam stretches slightly with normal wear by about .4-.5 inches? I have measured pairs right after a wash, then after wearing a little while, and have noticed this before.

7 minutes ago, SmokeStackLightning said:

@beautiful_FrEaK can't go wrong with much in that look book in my opinion. 

Maybe I should wash mine tonight if people are noticing slight inseam shrinkage. I will be using the dryer on them at some point.

Another observation I am curious if anyone else notices, do you guys ever notice your inseam stretches slightly with normal wear by about .4-.5 inches? I have measured pairs right after a wash, then after wearing a little while, and have noticed this before.

I think it depends by honeycombs setting in, it happens much more on slim jeans.

@Max Power makes sense. I have seen it before when I take the time to measure a pair after a wash and measure again after some wear.

A .25 inch inseam shrinkage (after stretching again with wear) on a one wash pair doesn't seem like much to worry about at all, the more I think about it.

I'm going to hold out for awhile, the sale is enticing but I'll probably pick up a pair sometime down the road from Naoki.
Been thinking that I need to thin out my collection a little in 2020 before I keep buying more stuff!

I have a pair of rinsed Resolute 711 (with a couple of wears) for sale in a size 32x32. The fabric is very comfortable and has a great blue color, but the waist is unfortunately too big for me. I picked up them relatively cheap on eBay, so just looking to get back what I paid. PM me if interested! 

Edited by discwork

Thought it would be appropriate for me to finally post some fit pictures of my 710s...

They're great as an everyday jean that just look "normal" (i.e. no-frills, regular leg length, not too tight/loose). In saying that, further down the track, I might look into getting a second pair with a slightly shorter inseam to wear on smarter occasions. My 711s have been tossed into the wash and have been put on ice for a bit while I enjoy these!

They're a size 33x33 (I'm 170cm/70kg for reference). I think this is as slim as I'd go, so I'm glad I got these over the size 32!

20191227_163030-01.thumb.jpeg.ab0e2a5bed46356cf36fd1650b130a9f.jpeg

20191227_163401-01.thumb.jpeg.1fa780783ae2a027515e817897ba88a7.jpeg

20191227_163717-01.thumb.jpeg.e8277a9bbd9795af6ab23d64ff5be2a2.jpeg