RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A quick sizing question most appreciate some feedback please I’ve had a pair of 710s in a 34 but they was slightly uncomfortable as little tight around the hip area so I sold them the 36 710 felt comfortable but once they stretch I think would be to large would a size 34 in the 712 work as they are a bit roomier around the hips ? Can someone that has both please help me I really would like a pair of resolutes for the train tracks and leg twists they remind me of the second hand Levi’s we’d get from America classics in the 80s 

• 2 weeks later...

When is this? Morishima used to work for hayashi and used the scrap and unwanted fabrics of  hayashi to make a “

vintage” fabric jeans and made a brand out of it. Anyway hayashi is the og god here

orslow nice but you need to do the whole look for it 

50 minutes ago, edmond said:

When is this? Morishima used to work for hayashi and used the scrap and unwanted fabrics of  hayashi to make a “

vintage” fabric jeans and made a brand out of it. Anyway hayashi is the og god here

orslow nice but you need to do the whole look for it 

Its from 2015 from the loftman website 

Hello! Another fitpic for my 710 with Orslow Frogskin Shirt and Sagara Capital Longwing. 

line_47402283054619.thumb.jpg.ec9c82c0ec96a31204d9164c47008456.jpg

Also an extra photo with my friend @dandysansosie , wearing his 710 too. Mine are size W30/L30 and Dandy W32/L30.

line_47350055861426.thumb.jpg.73755795666bf0050e853266632761ac.jpg

line_47393708859933.thumb.jpg.90ef190689dfffbc29ff0ad068f9beae.jpg

Same jeans and boots detected here! Lol :D

Edited by alpharikk

I’ve just read the whole of this thread seems like there’s a lot of people like myself that could do with a size 35 in the 710 there’s not a lot of information about the 712 I was hoping the the 34 would work in the 712 and would I still get the leg twist with the 712 also beautiful freak can you remember why you sold the 712 in the 34 thanks all information appreciated 

I'm a little late to the game, @lee porter, but my experience with the 710 might be helpful. I bought the one wash version size 36x36. They arrived with the following measurements (Blue in Green method): waist - 17.25"; thigh (measured at crotch seam) - 12.875"; front rise - 11.5"; hip (measured 3" above crotch seam) - 22.75"; inseam - 33". The waist stretched easily to 18", so I recommend wearing a belt to keep the waist from going past 17.5" if you'd like to keep a 35" waist measurement. I can't recommend the 710 enough. It is a great cut.

1 hour ago, vexed_wear said:

Hi everyone.  New here for Resolute.  Regarding One Wash and Raw version of 710 and 711.  Will I need to size up?  If so by how much for waist and leg length?  

Many thanks

My experience is that the waist of the one-wash 710 will stretch back to tag size easily with wear, and the inseam won't move much. I did a warm wash/tumble dry with my pair and the inseam shrank from 33" to 32.75".