RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Panic over: first off, sorry @cmo, @beautiful_FrEaK and @Maynard Friedman this is down to my stupidity and misunderstanding.

Naoki has patiently explained that there isn't a W36 in a short inseam. I had inadvertently clicked on the 710-8, inseam 28", when I asked about W36 and he was responding to that. Sorry:D

Time to take my medication...

I'm really itching for a pair of resolutes but I remember being too fat for them :blush:. Going to re-look into them though. Hopefully I can make it work.

Hey @edmond Do you have any 36 in stock? Or measurements of those 38? What's the length? I saw on BiG a 38x32 would fit perfectly. Really temped now.

Edited by d-rew12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zabou Tokyo has a 38x32 in stock. I'm not sure if they ship but they have an english portion of their site so maybe?

https://shop.zabou.org/?pid=44054084

I was planning on going and grabbing a pair from them while I'm visiting in May. I'm also going to Sapporo so sapporo-base sounds intriguing since they have more options for inseam, and would be cool to check out a shop while in Sapporo! 

Edited by d-rew12

Hey @d-rew12. My waist and inseam measurements for a one wash pair of 710 size 36x36 were smaller/shorter than tag size. The waist measured 34.5" and the inseam was 33", so they shrink from tag size. The waist stretched back to 36" easily with wear, but the inseam measurement, as expected, hasn't budged.

There is a section on inseam length at the bottom of the page you posted above. The length cited is in line with the measurements of my one wash size 36x36. Here is how google translated the text:

※ Length size can be selected from the following.
Length size 28: Inseam about 66 cm (Length 28 inches is the development of only waist size 26 to 34. Please note.)
Length size 29: Inseam about 68 cm (Length 29 inches is the development of only waist size 26 to 34. Please note.)
Length size 30: about 70 cm inseam
Length size 31: about 72 cm inseam
Length size 32: about 75.5 cm inseam
Length size 33: about 78 cm inseam
Length size 34: about inseam 81 cm
Length size 36: about 84 cm inseam

@Josh'N'Roll Thank you for the info! I actually edited my post because a few minutes ago because I figured it out :blush:. I for some reason got the notion the tag length size was one wash (which is usually never the case), but thank you for sharing! Felt pretty dumb after I realized it haha.

Do you happen to have a thigh measurement? I am pretty set on a 38 but curious to see what yours is. Comparing BiG to zabou/sapporo there's a decent difference. Could be down to measuring differently so I'm curious. 

Edited by d-rew12

Good deal. It is tough to keep straight which brands shrink from tag size and which ones shrink to tag size.

I have two thigh measurements for you. They were 12.875" brand new and 13" now after months of wear. 

Edited by Josh'N'Roll

• 3 weeks later...