RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Funny, I was on instagram and just got a notification that Hayashi's wife had gone live and I notice that they are driving by a freeway exit I take all the time. 

Hayashi is going to be at the store Brogue (never heard of it) in Menlo Park (California) tomorrow, Sunday.

Its about a 30 minute drive from my house, so I may drive down to meet him and have my 710's signed! 

Edited by j0el2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A size 36 bought in one-wash state.

The size 34 I had just became too small in the crotch and hip area and also the thighs were a tad too tight after 2 washes. At least this was the case last year. With the size 36 I don't have to think about how to wash or how to "control the shrinkage".

@Broark you got me ;)

5 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

The size 34 I had just became too small in the crotch and hip area and also the thighs were a tad too tight after 2 washes. At least this was the case last year. With the size 36 I don't have to think about how to wash or how to "control the shrinkage".

@Broark you got me ;)

Do you happen to have measurements on your one-wash size 36 that you can provide? I don't think I saw those in this thread or I could have missed it...

6 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

@Broark you got me ;)

A 36 would suit me better too for the same reasons. Haven't worn my pair in a 34 in years. Its a shame.

1 hour ago, 1fookntitefd said:

Do you happen to have measurements on your one-wash size 36 that you can provide? I don't think I saw those in this thread or I could have missed it...

Sure :)

Waist: 35" , front rise: 11.25" , back rise: 16" , thigh: 13" , leg opening: 8"

The measurements you can find online are pretty accurate. My pair has certainly some stretch left in the waist but I wear a belt and they are not tight so they don't stretch much.

@volvo240thebest thanks mate! Yes a little bit ;)