RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

• 2 weeks later...

hey what's up sufu, 

i lost my pw from ages ago. been through the thread and couldn't find that much info. i know these one-wash fuckers stretch, but how much do they? 

my actual waist size is 29 inches. i emailed naoki from pants shop and he said to go with 30, but that doesn't seem right. 

input? it also seems like the e-peen system has disappeared.

I sized up one and they're perfect for a slim fit. If I could do it again I would size up two for a more authentic straight fit.

But full disclosure I have big thighs

Edited by LQW

Looking to get a pair of Resolutes for my bday. 

Im really into that washed out look and was wondering those pairs with the crazy train tracks and fades undergo to achieve that?

Ive been wearing a pair of Brown Duck Diggers with good train tracks but nothing drastic like the washed out Resolutes Ive seen posted online.

10 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I'm a size 35 and I own the 710 in size 34 and 36. I prefer the fit of the size 36. I don't have to worry about washing and drying and stretching out again. 

12 hours ago, LQW said:

I sized up one and they're perfect for a slim fit. If I could do it again I would size up two for a more authentic straight fit.

But full disclosure I have big thighs

thanks guys

do they stretch out significantly between washes? i know mr hayashi says to wash often, but i generally dont wash my pants frequently. 

are most people here TTS +1?

710 is slim, 711 is a fuller cut overall but the rise is shorter than the 710 so if you have big hips/thights it might still be kind of tight in the waist.

side note: have an extra pair nwot 710 onewash 34x30(length is 28" for one washed pairs) for sale/cheaper if anyone is interested

Thanks for this, it helps! I've figured I'll go for a W29 in the 710s, as I'm not the tallest. 

Getting a pair of the 800s would mean hemming it to the point where leg opening might be close to 9" as I literally will have to cut the taper away. Whereas getting the 710s means i can get a L28 already, without having to do anything to it, and thus, no change to leg opening. 

fades on 800 look crazy though. 

My 800s(size34) were hemmed to a 27" inseam from the original 32" but the leg opening and they measure about 8.7-8.8 from the original 8.5 how that helps.

If you are buying ONEWASH resolute the inseam length also measures 2" shorter than the tagged length. i.e. my 34x30 inseam is actually 28"

25 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have the Eternal 888 in size 34 but they were bigger than the standard 811. My best fitting Resolute 710 is size 36. I would advise you to also get the size 36 in the Resolute 710. 34 Won't work and size 38 should be too big

Thanks a lot. That was my initial guess too. Maybe I'll just head over to PSA and take the plunge.

On 2017-10-27 at 5:45 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have the Eternal 888 in size 34 but they were bigger than the standard 811. My best fitting Resolute 710 is size 36. I would advise you to also get the size 36 in the Resolute 710. 34 Won't work and size 38 should be too big

Sorry, just wanted to confirm. Did you mean that size 36 RAW for your 710's equals the 811 size 36 raw.......Saw that Naoki carries OW too.