RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

@Lendo's old Resolutes are in da house and they fit (great)! Not sure what I expected, but they are very soft and feel kind of stretchy, and have nice tint to them that is different from my other denim. Pics to come.

Just a little teaser pic. I haven't replaced the top button yet, getting one today is the plan, but the cat's already into the Resolutes. 

IMG_0370.thumb.JPG.aba79f99c256bbfcb507b2f2a5728cec.JPGHe looks a little disturbed, but he's just eyeing a bird on the roof nextdoor. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am pretty sure I've seen on Instagram a resolute jacket made for a shop in Sapporo. Labeled HDO (Hayashi design office). I don't remember the  name of the shop but will find out..

[edit] the shop is called Sapporo base

Edited by volvo240thebest

Thanks a bunch, they look great! You two guys are making me crazy, how can I explain my (hopefully) future wife I blew all our money on Jeans?

Interesting how they a labeled as HDO, though. And they Show no (visible) selvage fabric.

Edited by Max Power

Sorry, I don't own orslow's. Compared to other denims they feel soft (but not as soft as Ful Count), regular-smooth but somewhat more substantial than the weight would make you think. They are not in your face gimmicky, but grow on you.

Edited by Max Power

On 4/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, volvo240thebest said:

The shop's product page is here:

http://www.sapporo-base.jp/SHOP/HDO_011.html

Rather tight fitting for Westerners:

42 (XL) ... Length 62 cm, Shoulder width 45 cm, Width 54 cm, Sleeve length 64 cm
44 (XXL) ... Length 63 cm, Shoulder width 47 cm, Width 56 cm, Sleeve length 65 cm

Edited by JDelage

9 hours ago, Mr-Bielby said:

I just got some orslow and these are completely different to resolutes. The reslolutes are flat and even and feel much lighter in weight. 

My OrSlow I find are a bit slubby and more typically Japanese.

ah cool. Which do you prefer in terms of the feel of the denim?