RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Haha this is so obvious that I thought it was not likely for your usual sense of humour. So my Gi Joe line on previous post was correct. I am surprised both of my English understanding skills and by the lack of double meanings in your line!

I have my eyes set out for a new pair for the future, and it looks like the 710's are the ones. I see the Max has a red tabbed pair and bF has a non red tag, are they still available in the red tabbed version. If not, I'll just jump on a pair and let it sit in my closet after I retire a few other pairs I'm currently working on.

11 hours ago, Max Power said:

Thanks Volvo! I just sit a lot at work, which results in very defined combs from the bended knees I guess. The Resolute are pretty slim which causes more combs and friction.

Looking at the amazing pics you've posted the last couple of days the way you sit at work must be a lot more stressful to denim than the way I sit. Great job!

I sit in jeans all day too and never have combs like Max, it's witchcraft I tell ya, witchcraft!

The denim on Max's Resolutes looks more like LVC denim (Cone) than anything else I think I've seen and that's no bad thing either. 

• 2 weeks later...

I check out the Onomichi Denim Project blog every now and then just to be reminded of how nicely Resolute denim fades.

396A-1-e1486703595389.jpg

Wondering why there were those marks under the knees they go on to explain it with this photo, pretty neat!

396A-7-e1486705493256.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I must accept that I am living in a new dad body. As such my 710's need a new home. The top button is missing. If you want to beat the crap out of a pair of these and see what happens here's your change for a measly $65 shipped in the US. Size 31x30

477A0D7184C44FF2BC541EA4BC526786.jpg

Interested on taking the plunge on a pair of resolutes. Currently i don't have anything in the 60s fit and would love to own something from hayashi san. Resolutes run small correct? I may end up sizing up a couple sizes to account for the smaller leg than i'm used to anyway.