RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'll sound like a total noob here, but can the fabric stretch considerably if there is not a push on it? I get that a waist band would stretch if someone downsizes and it starts off really tight, but if worn TTS there's surely less likelihood of major changes in dimensions?

Maybe I'll sound like a total noob here, but can the fabric stretch considerably if there is not a push on it? I get that a waist band would stretch if someone downsizes and it starts off really tight, but if worn TTS there's surely less likelihood of major changes in dimensions?

You know, strangely, yes. My TCB Seaman's Trousers are roomy all over and a size big in the waist, but I still notice a considerable difference in fit after a wash. The waist shrinks down, the rise feels a little lower and the seat is more snug.

Excellent pair!

Really like the subtle marbling that's going on around the whiskers. Definitely one of the better pairs of Resolute 710 I've seen.

great stuff, the texture and marbling of the fabric is very nice, as well as the puckering on the seams, in one word: SUPERB!

Thank you guys. Anyone having/wearing 710 and TCB 60s in same tagged size? My TCB 60s is so much tighter than my710.  :unsure:

I don't own Resolute, I do own two pairs of 60's though. From measurements I see the resolute has a higher rise, more relaxed thigh and a lot more taper. they seem to be quite different indeed. Hope you can make both the Resolute and TCB work fine for yourself.

I don't own Resolute, I do own two pairs of 60's though. From measurements I see the resolute has a higher rise, more relaxed thigh and a lot more taper. they seem to be quite different indeed. Hope you can make both the Resolute and TCB work fine for yourself.

Thank you so much Volvo  :) , you're right, Resolute710 are more comfy on the topblock, but i will find my way to fit in with my TCB60s. You worn great pairs of TCBs  :D

I really wish they had size 35!

I tried the 710 in size 34 and 36 at this store which I can't remember the name of, it was down the street from Hinoya.

Size 34 was tight and the 36 was loose wasn't sure how the denim would react so I gave up. 

Eventually I ended up at Hinoya and bought a pair of Burgus Plus 880 x Warehouse in 34. Which seemed to resemble the 710 cut and was more like a size 35 in the waist. But for some reason this pair just doesn't speak to me like a pair of Resolutes do haha.

Edited by leswaffles

^ Max, how do they fit compared to the Warehouse 800 (34), Fullcount 1101 (34), or Samurai S500OG (35)?

Based on your and b_F's experience, I'd be tempted to go with 36 on the 710 also.  That said, a 35 would be great!

Let me know what size you guys want measured!

We have almost 150 pairs of resolute in store now all lengths and sizes from 26 to 40 glad to help you guys out with measurements