RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I haven't encountered any other brand of jeans that fits similar to the SC66 (other than maybe MF's Lot 64).  It's a tough cut to pull off, with the narrow waist and full cut everywhere else.  Just about everything else you'll look at is going to be slimmer.  I haven't gone looking for the 710's measurements to compare, but I'd expect in the same tagged size the 710 will have up to an inch less rise and thigh compared to the SC66.

michael, i agree with you. if this is worth anything, the 710 fits a lot closer compared to the sc66. it is by far a lot slimmer though i'm not sure how slim you're looking for. given that, the sc's aren't really an accurate representation of the LVC 66's although they are a very wearable pair of jeans. i had a pair of SC66's but that was a long time ago and i'm not sure if there's been any major changes to the cut. seems like there wasn't though.

I love that bright blue hue in the denim, and the "stagger" construction in the back yoke it's really extreme. I haven't noticed any other design with that bit so offset. nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Got a replacement pair of Resolute 710 for the size 36 I let go to MaxPower.

Resolute 710 Size 34x34

Waist: 35.5â€

Front rise: 12

Back rise: 15.75â€

Thigh: 13†(just)

Knee: 8.9â€

Leg opening: 8.2â€

Inseam: 33.5â€

My man Naoki from PSA took the biggest size 34 he could find.

Might have the time to soak/wash them on the weekend and will report back if they still fit after that :D

by the way with these resolutes, since you can by different lengths of them, do they shrink lengthwise to tag or from tag? if i want to end up with an inseam of 28, do i buy 33x28 or 33x30? 

Resolute 710 Size 34x34 after 3 gentle machine washes with detergent (Samurai Thunder Soap)

Waist: 34†(I was surprised myself but wore them 1 day before washing)

Front rise: 11.2â€

Back rise: 15â€

Thigh: 12.4â€

Knee: 8.5â€

Leg opening: 7.8â€

Inseam: 31.5â€

I think 99% of the shrink is gone.

I’m rocking that skinny rockstar fit right now but here is hoping it will stretch out to a good fit ;)

They are noticeably slimmer than the size 36. In an ideal world a size 35 would exist.

Or I could have thrown the size 36 in the dryer to “overshrink†them…

Fit pics will come eventually some day when I found a proper place in my new home

W35 would prob be best for me too.... The W34 do stretch, but can feel a bit tight some days!! I gave my W36's a 60C wash but as yet have avoided the dryer. I might give it a go soon as they are due a wash.

Edited by cmo

They have loosened up a good amount and are quite comfortable. The only time I feel the tightness is when they hug my lower thighs while I sit at the desk/car/etc.

No problems when walking, standing around or climbing stairs.

They look slim but not overly tight.

When I got the size 36 last year I was bigger. Then I lost 10 kg and the 36 were too big that’s why I let them go. Now that I got the size 34 I have gained 2-3 kg back again. I think that’s why the slimness surprised me a bit when I got them.