RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Mandel here are my post wash measurements BIG way-

W- 31, R- 11.25, BR- 15, UT- 11.75, K-8.25, LO- 7.75, Inseam-28

Thanks! Leg opening is bigger than I expected, but good measurements. Let me know if you consider selling those to get a smaller size. Inseam would probably be high-water on me, but I kind of dig that style at the moment.

I actually like that fit. Better than having a ''hungry bum'' and a strained button fly when they're too tight. The diaper fit will settle in time as the denim molds to your shape and softens. I do think you could clean up the fit a little by making the cuff bigger though.

Could you define"hungry bum"? Lol...

Thanks! Leg opening is bigger than I expected, but good measurements. Let me know if you consider selling those to get a smaller size. Inseam would probably be high-water on me, but I kind of dig that style at the moment.

That is good to know, I just did a warm wash and I will see if they stretch out too much. The leg opening on these is weird. They measure 7.75 but fit and look like a 7.25. That is what I was saying about Hayashi's fit. I was wondering if he had them tapered because they look like such a small lo when you consider what the measurements are.

That is good to know, I just did a warm wash and I will see if they stretch out too much. The leg opening on these is weird. They measure 7.75 but fit and look like a 7.25. That is what I was saying about Hayashi's fit. I was wondering if he had them tapered because they look like such a small lo when you consider what the measurements are.

7.75" sounds a bit big for that waist size, even my W33 were about 7.5" maybe try a 60c machine wash with high spin approx 1400rpm to shrink them in more.

Edited by bod

• 2 weeks later...

i picked up a pair of these a couple of weeks back before my trip to japan. got the W33 L28 from rakuten store C.Point. rakuten was running a small promo during the time so financially it made the most sense to me.

have been wearing them for approx a week or so and my first impressions on these to follow below.

1) the fit is great for me, i was looking for something slim in the leg as i already have a couple of fuller cut jeans. the leg opening measures 8 inches on these (seems to be big based on some of your standards) but slim enough for my liking.

2) they feel like a more modern representation of a 66 cut given the thighs are a little narrower than what i thought they might be but will work if you're not heavy in the thighs. you will have better luck looking for a more accurate 60's cut elsewhere if you're into the details. but that being said, these are in no way a "bad" representation. just different.

3) they same to be pretty fast fading to me to be honest. i've had about 8 actual days of wear into these and there has been some noticeable wear already, mainly close to the back rise and some whiskering. was pretty surprised it took so little time.

pictures and measurements to follow shortly when i get some better lighting.

Edited by ranonranonarat

I only found these from Rakuten, I am getting them repaired right now at SE so I cannot measure them for a couple weeks...

Select a size Guide
Size notation
Inch  West  Length  Front rise  After the rise  Cotton リ幅  Hem width
29     72 cm  89 cm  29 cm        37 cm  27.5 cm  19 cm
30     74 cm  89 cm  30 cm        37.5 cm  28.5 cm  19.5 cm
31     76 cm  89 cm  30.5 cm     38 cm  29 cm  19.5 cm
32     78 cm  89 cm  31 cm        38.5 cm  29.5 cm  20 cm
33     80 cm  89 cm  31.5 cm     39 cm  30 cm  20.5 cm
34     82 cm  89 cm  32 cm        40 cm  30.5 cm  21 cm
36     87 cm  89 cm  32.5 cm     42.5 cm  32 cm  22.5 cm
38     91 cm  89 cm  33 cm        43.5 cm  33.5 cm  23 cm

how do the 710's compare to SC66?  They are my favorite jeans right now but am looking for something a little slimmer.  My 34 is good in the waist and pretty relaxed everywhere else

I haven't encountered any other brand of jeans that fits similar to the SC66 (other than maybe MF's Lot 64).  It's a tough cut to pull off, with the narrow waist and full cut everywhere else.  Just about everything else you'll look at is going to be slimmer.  I haven't gone looking for the 710's measurements to compare, but I'd expect in the same tagged size the 710 will have up to an inch less rise and thigh compared to the SC66.