RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

My favourite things about Ciabatta's pair:

1. the puckering on the coin pocket... so nice

2. the shape of the back pockets - I always thought Resolute had that square 66 style back pocket but these have a lovely bell-curve a la Full Count or Warehouse 1001 (at least in these photos)

3. button fly fades... always look cool.

If I can make the thighs work in my size, I'd definitely consider a pair of 710 for a summer jean once my Full Count are done. 

Edited by Sugar Mountain

Here's my pair I picked up from Aho. Worn off and on since April of last year. Machine washed once a month. These weren't really my main pair until recently. Took me a while to really appreciate these.

Also I'm not very good at taking pics of my jeans and I don't own a nice camera. Just an iPhone 6. I had some nice indoor lighting so I took some quick pics.

vpgkl1.jpg

v3i1p4.jpg

epexhv.jpg

1z58duw.jpg

2mrrwr7.jpg

In direct sunlight they have a more blue shade to them. I love these jeans now. If I were to get another pair I'd definitely go with a longer inseam though.

True... Resolute inseam seems to be much shorter than others.

But well I'm just loving the the jeans right now and ciabatta fades is what I'm looking for.

Ciabatta could you update more on it?

Edited by alvin_cheong

But you can choose between all kinds of inseam - my 36 has a normal inseam. I added mine into rotation as well, so far 1-2 days a week, will slowly retire the WH after my next vacation for weekend wear.

I bought it off the shop and it comes in one wash..last piece with Yoshiyuki Hayashi signature. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh not only in that part of the world…short inseam, highwater is also trend here…even now in winter. We just had 10 cm of new snow and what did I see this morning? Lots of bare ankles…

As much as I love the Hayashi-style…in winter it’s just stupid :D

To add to Alvin's post: Incredible Shop in HK only sells the shorter inseam version of the 710 because that's all most of their clientele want to buy. It's all about the highwater in this part of the world!

Thanks for the explanation, SM and thank you for recommending incredible shop to me.

Cheers.

Hope you can recommend more places to shop as you happen to pass by.  :D :D

Edited by alvin_cheong

I really love the 710's but I am finding it hard to buy the raws . I have tried to buy through the Resolute site but they have not replied to my email. Francis Boone just has one wash and I keep getting an error message on Rakuten . Something about using a back button and opening too many windows. I have also tried to contact the Signet store and the Incredible Shop. These are hard to score. Any ideas? I am looking for size 31 in a 30 inseam raw.

I have tried to work with Frisbee but I had trouble completing the purchase on Rakuten because of the error message that keeps coming up about multiple windows open and using the back space button. The first attempt was kinda botched but I tried again the next day and I was still "black listed" as the same message came up after two more attemps. The inseam I am after post wash is 28.5 so I figure a 30 raw would work as these are sanforized??

Thanks, I do not know why I thought they were sanforized. I have an email out to PSA as I do not see an English translation tab on their site.

The pictures on the Resolute site look like Hayashi san has had his 710's tapered , yes? The measurements do not seems like the leg opening is as small as he wears them.