RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

I'm really tempted to buy the 36 from The Bureau Belfast given the price, but I really don't need more jeans.

Could you post measurements of your 710s that have been worn b_F? That would give me a good idea on how they stretched.

Post wash measurements look good considering the denim stretches a good bit.

Will do when I am back home! So probably tomorrow evening 

The price at the bureau is only slightly below Japanese retail, if you don't need a pair right now I'd wait a bit longer

Under 170 shipped vs. 200 plus another ~20 for shipping seemed like a fairly good deal.  ^_^

And thanks b_F, it would be much appreciated!

as promised some measurements after 3 soaks and 30 or more days of wear all together

size 36x36 710

waist: 36,5 "

front rise: 11,5"

back rise: 16,25"

thigh: 13,125"

knee: 8,8"

leg opning: 8"

inseam: 33,6"

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

did you (or anyone else) get your jeans hemmed by PSA? i've had a couple pairs hemmed there and they are perfectly done, except i don't seem to be getting the kind of roping i get from pairs hemmed at SESF..

I didnt get mine hemmed.  Just bought the pair that should shrink to my inseam post wash

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing so many pics of well faded Resolute 710s on Instagram, I thought these have to fade easily.

But my pair doesn't show lots signs of wear after around 2 months of wear...but maybe it's also because of the lighter color that you don't notice the fades immediately

i think they dont use a 432000g but again what jeans are these?

I'm fairly certain Ed is right - I seem to remember having seen a picture of Naoki-San sitting at his machine and it wasn't an old-school 43200...

(Not that I have a problem with that!)

I think hes using a mitsubishi but again most evisu store use the same machine. Its just that i think the fabric doesnt react too much to tension. Tcb fabric reacts quite alot on the tension. While samurai doesnt react much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

same "problem" here.. too bad cause i was really looking forward to having a vintage overwashed look from these resolutes.

but their 'raw' texture is really nice and interesting so i guess that makes up for the slow/lack of fading.