RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Pretty much what I got with mine after a 40C wash. The waist has now stretched considerably.

My raw 34's arrived on Monday from PSA. Waist was perfect raw. Have just gave them a 30C wash. Hang drying now. Hopefully the waist will be ok after a few wears.

Will get measurements up tomorrow if anyone interested...

Pretty much what I got with mine after a 40C wash. The waist has now stretched considerably.

My raw 34's arrived on Monday from PSA. Waist was perfect raw. Have just gave them a 30C wash. Hang drying now. Hopefully the waist will be ok after a few wears.

Will get measurements up tomorrow if anyone interested...

Im def. interested as I would be shooting for a 34.  Need real world measurements

W34 L36 710's raw - one wash at 30C

W 33inches

FR 11.5inches

BR 15inches

Thigh 12.5inches

Inseam 33.5inches

Leg Opening 7.5inches

Fit is good and snug at the minute. Going to wear them round the house now for an hr or two and see how they stretch.... I am thinking these will fit much better than my 36's.

search through Rakuten and you will find plenty of shops with plenty of measurements ;)

Yeah, will do that im just to lazy ;) How did you size on yours in compare to your samurais? I´m a 32 i samurai 710xx. Thinking of going 32 in resolutes.