dawei69

Raw 710 w36 l36

One 40C degree wash

W - 35inches

FR - 11.25inches

BR - 15.5inches

Inseam - 33.25inches

Leg Opening - 8inches

For reference I currently wear a w33 in the Fullcount 1101 and a w35 in Samurai 710OG. These Resolute are a great fit on me. Will prob need a belt. Def a shorter leg length than I am used to but I am enjoying no extra inches of denim stacking. Will prob wear them all spring/summer with a small cuff. I am 6ft 3in in case anyone needs further ref.

Edited by cmo

It is probably the most varied measurement!

For instance I'm convinced most retailers here in the UK take the thigh measurement from the front panel only across seam to seam and excluding the additional fabric from the back panel - giving a narrower figure by about 1" to 1.5" than when including the full width when the jeans are laid flat and stretched outwards away from the crotch seam.  Then of course there's variation whether from crotch or at 1" or 10cm ...

this irritates me to no end.  BiG does it one way, Self Edge another.  No Kipple decides to introduce a third method.  We need to get this measurement standardized for the good of human kind.  

Oh, and a request:  Without outing myself as the lazy SOB that I am, where are Resolute measurements found on-line?

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Agreed. Consumer power!

Rakuten or Jp retailers I'm afraid - the two websites don't keep measurements e.g. http://www.resolute.jp and http://hayashidesignoffice.com

Suggest vanilla-box or zabou for example.

This is quite cool - My Best Resolute 710

the my best resolute size page is great hoggy, thanks for that! for the life of me i can't find the link but i remember there was also a similar page using just one model trying on different lengths of the jeans (same waist size). come on hoggy, i know you can find it! :D