RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Answer from Naki

Resolute will come soon No.710('66model) is 23100yen ,No.711(XX

model) is 26250yen, No.712(505model) is 22050yen. Another No.713(low rise

66model)they produce ,but we don't treat them .SHINS Ltd. made low rise

66model jeans,but we didn't treat them. Because I don't like low rise jeans

Please wait Resolute Brand by Mr.Hayashi.

Best regards,

Naoki

I was hoping for a leather patch such as on the Denime 66xx; I truly detest paper patches, i'm even thinking of selling my Denime Kyotos for that reason!

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates from the Resolute blog in regards to the 710 66 cut and 711 XX type...

http://ameblo.jp/resolute-2010/

The jeans will be dark and heavy according to Hayashi-san (although it may be hard to tell from the pictures) with a strong leg twist. Also of note, frayed hems, a simple "R" symbol on the inside waist, and a whole lot of badassery (that last part is purely my own opinion)...They start shipping out next week!

o0640048010712560483.jpg

o0640048010712560013.jpg

take a look at this patch

o0640048010712560014.jpg

^It's what I do! ;)

Now I wonder who will be carrying the line in the US...I most likely won't order from Japan since I don't have the funding now but I seem to remember Kiya talking about carrying a new brand? If not, I'd assume Gordon will be carrying Resolute? I'm too out of the loop!

^It's what I do! ;)

Now I wonder who will be carrying the line in the US...I most likely won't order from Japan since I don't have the funding now but I seem to remember Kiya talking about carrying a new brand? If not, I'd assume Gordon will be carrying Resolute? I'm too out of the loop!

I got this from Gordon in May and posted a while back. I assume it's still current:

quote:

originally posted by aho

^haha hopefully my endless pestering on top of your questions will let Gordon see the light! Still waiting on his response as well...

I got this from Gordon last week:

Yeah we heard about the new Resolute brand and are contacting Mr. Hayashi as we speak. He was the original Denime owner and left after the new management took over so his new stuff should be closer to the old Denime, at least with the info we have for now. If all works out we’ll be bringing them in.

For those wondering about BiG, Gordon just informed me that he wasn't able to meet up with Hayashi-san during his last visit but will try to do so again when he visits Japan in two weeks...Here's hoping we'll get some Resolute loving here stateside!

Heads up!

Hi Peter,

Today my shop is closed but I'm very busy ,because yesterday evening many many Resolute jeans came to our shop. 20minutes ago I 've finished to write HP of RESOLUTE jeans. But I'm afraid that this jeans is too short for you. The length is 36inches in raw. OK?

Sugar cane will come later.

Best regards,

Naoki