RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

Denime always show us fantastic fading before.

the only one dissatisfaction is that

stitches break so easily than others.

some japanese blogger said that's one of the thing that feel like vintage.

but I'd be happy if the stitch more improved stronger.

Your comment has nothing to do with resolute... it should really be posted in the Denime thread...

However, depends what you are after.... if you are just after fading, then denime is not the right pair of garmets for you... If you are are after the most accurate repros ever, then Denime will win by a mile.

Your comment has nothing to do with resolute... it should really be posted in the Denime thread...

However, depends what you are after.... if you are just after fading, then denime is not the right pair of garmets for you... If you are are after the most accurate repros ever, then Denime will win by a mile.

Great news. Where to buy, when to start (a contest)? Those jawnz look real good.

of course you already said that he made new hairy denim.

but, the founder of denime Mr.Hayashi makes resolute.

so why can't we expect both of them are similar in many ways?

in my experience stitch of denime are broke easily than other replica denim.

and if that is from Mr.Hayashi's thought(that gives to user feel like more vintage),

then Resolute have a higher chance to sewn like denime.

I'm just say if Resolute has more strong stich it'll be so nice.

like some of people in this thread want 66type with hidden rivets.

of course you already said that he made new hairy denim.

but, the founder of denime Mr.Hayashi makes resolute.

so why can't we expect both of them are similar in many ways?

in my experience stitch of denime are broke easily than other replica denim.

and if that is from Mr.Hayashi's thought(that gives to user feel like more vintage),

then Resolute have a higher chance to sewn like denime.

I'm just say if Resolute has more strong stich it'll be so nice.

like some of people in this thread want 66type with hidden rivets.

A real 66 repro got bar tacked back pockets, in no way hidden rivets. The threads on the 66xx contest pairs are indeed a bit questionable on some pairs, I agree with you in that point.

Some more input:

Hello Tilmann,

I’m fine as usual and you? Of course We treat that brand , I went to the first exhibition of RESOLUTE in Tokyo. Mr. Hayasi has a plan to make 501XX, 66, 505 and row rise 66. But I don't like row rise 66 ,so I treat three types . He said to me that new jeans shall be made at this August or September. Thank you for your inquiry.

Best regards,

Naoki

damn, i got 0 response from BiG, i must be out the loop, or my pimp hand has gone limp. new jeans out in the fall, eh? no one has been able to give me any info as to the source of denimes cotton, or where the denim itself is woven, so i highly doubt that this new denim will be any less of a secret

^haha hopefully my endless pestering on top of your questions will let Gordon see the light! ;) Still waiting on his response as well...

I got this from Gordon last week:

Yeah we heard about the new Resolute brand and are contacting Mr. Hayashi as we speak. He was the original Denime owner and left after the new management took over so his new stuff should be closer to the old Denime, at least with the info we have for now. If all works out we’ll be bringing them in.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I looked through his blog and there was some information about the jeans being at the retailers in august or September.

I'm curious what the price will be.

Normally I would say wait and compare then again. But as the WC are maybe sold out by then...mhh...tough.

BTW: you got PM over at MN

Got the PM :)

This was what I could dig up a few months ago, doesn't seem to be any newer information out at the moment:

4 models will be released: xx, 66, 505, and 701 (basic)

Price range: 22,000 to 26,000 yen

Here's the 701 (I assume it's 22,000 yen then?)

resolute_hatyashi_2-thumb-600x412-27322.jpg

Mmmm...maybe buy WC first??? My BDay is coming, so that's always a good excuse :rolleyes: