JCrew Dropping Other Brands

Has anyone else noticed that Jcrew has dropped all other brands, other than their own, from their website?

I was looking to price a Barbour jacket from them because they are cheaper down in the States than they are in Canada but they have disappeared from their site along with all the Alden, Mister Freedom and Belstaff stuff. Even that plaid out Timex is gone.

now that you mentioned it it does seem like its all missing now. I just got my belstaff bag from the site a couple weeks ago..maybe its because of the sale they are having? although it does specify that the other brand name stuff is excluded. I think i remember them doing this before..i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Guest Bespoke
Has anyone else noticed that Jcrew has dropped all other brands, other than their own, from their website?

I was looking to price a Barbour jacket from them because they are cheaper down in the States than they are in Canada but they have disappeared from their site along with all the Alden, Mister Freedom and Belstaff stuff. Even that plaid out Timex is gone.

Season change and sale plus new collection release for Summer is why.

Over the next week or two you will see all new products from the same brands, still co branded. New Timex, some new MF, new Levi. Same Barbour and Belstaff as before too.

Guest Bespoke

the max they will give off is 15% as they don't make enough profit to justify selling the collaboration items at upwards of 50% off like the sale page has. that is why it was removed from the page cause they will start to discount spring products like crazy and they can't justify only making 50-60% profit on those items. They have shareholders and # to meet and justify.