Kabukicho - Tokyo - Topless/Bottomless Cafes ??

englandmj7

I went to Kabukicho in Shinjuku and didn't see shit, just got harrassed by a ton of Nigerians trying to get me to pay 6000 yen for 30 minutes at their strip clubs, heh heh. But seriously, I read about these topless/bottomless cafes in my ultra-conservative, made for 40-somethings Frommer's guide to Japan, so they clearly exist. I guess there are mirrors on the floor so you can look up the waitress's skirts, etc., insane. Question is, have any of you heard of/been to one? I know Kabukicho is pretty crazy but I wanted to go to one of these specifically with all my mates. What are the prices? What is it even like? Sounds pretty mad....

Yes, I am a pervert....

i know some friends who have been to one. problem is, like most place in Kabukicho it's japanese only so the chance of getting in is pretty slim. and most of these kind of place don't really advertise outside so it can be really hard to find. i know some people that work in kabukicho and they always tell me that just by walking around, you cannot even guess like 10% of what is out there. and yeah there is mirror everywhere and the bottles at the bar are on really high shelves so the girl have to climb on something to pick them up (so you can see everything). i don't know about exact price but they said it was pretty expensive which means that since everything in tokyo is already fuckin expensive, it most have been ridiculous.