skateboarding saved my life

thanks ECR, ill def. check some of those titles out.

and finally after awhile i realized what i was doing wrong with my kickflips....i notice you gotta almost pull the board back with your back foot before you flip it

Entirely broad, subjective topic, but:

Goldfish

any of the Eastern Exposure Videos (or Closure)

Questionable

Virtual Reality

Real to Reel

Fully Flared

Yeah Right!

Mouse

Mosaic

Mind Field

Photosynthesis

The DC Video

The Chocolate Tour

Skate More

Vicious Cycle

Video Days

Good Picks. I have to recommend all of the Zero vids because I grew up with them and that team always comes hard.

Thrill Of It All

Misled Youth

Dying To Live

New Blood

Ride The Sky

Baker 3

Baker Has A Deathwish

Wpi3MDe0FJQ

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit just saw this thread.

ha

what up cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap

why are all shoes vulcaniced soles nowadays?

why are there no decent original skate shoe designs nowadays? All of 'em seem to be a bite of a classic or hype shoe...

what's up with the lack of narrower boards on the market nowadays? Used to looooooooooove the 7.5's when I had the budget of a deck a week...

anyone get me an antihero pocket T?

really? i pop, flick, and catch... i pop em just like an ollie and flick when my foot gets to the front bolts

I remember when they used to call that an ollie flip. ha

bring back the early 90s 2-inches off the ground flips! hahaha looooooooooooooved my 38mm wheels!

I remember when they used to call that an ollie flip. ha

bring back the early 90s 2-inches off the ground flips! hahaha looooooooooooooved my 38mm wheels!

you can have the early 90s... give me philly 94-96. matt reason, oyola, and serge trudnowski. shit... im riding that kind of setup now... 8.5 with some 57mm wheels.

57mm wheels... 8.5 deck?!?! wtf... that shit must weigh a ton...

even though I've got this love/hate thing for the early 90s it was still the most memorable time, when new shit was being created each issue of tws/thrasher... BUT the set up is pretty much always a late 90s kinda deal... 7.75, indies, 51mm, bones... even though I got some ventures on the stick right now...

oyola was serious back in the day... brought that edge to skating...

Just bought this... [Roger deck here]

I have that deck ready to go, and I'm so tempted to just hang it somewhere instead of skate it.

Roger has some hilarious graphics.

haha those roger boards are hilarious .... might have to kop one next time

how bout this:

SMSPDK-1.jpg

so ive been trying out my new board.....things ive noticed:

- this mofo is 20x faster than my old POS (obviously since that was some store bought crap my brother had)

- it is alot larger than the last one and is throwing me off

i managed to cut the fuck out my ankle by trying to pop shove it and the board wacked me.... but so far I am loving it.... getting kinda frustrated that I still suck at doing any sort of tricks. i cant even ollie or shove it yet... but just cruising at high speed is pretty fun.

but so far I am loving it.... getting kinda frustrated that I still suck at doing any sort of tricks. i cant even ollie or shove it yet... but just cruising at high speed is pretty fun.

How long have you been skating? Like a week?

I think one of the mistakes people make when learning to skateboard is that assume they'll be skating like a pro in a few days.

It could take you months to learn how to ollie properly.

If skateboarding was easy to do, a lot more chumps would be doing it.