skateboarding saved my life

• 2 weeks later...

i've gotten like 10x better since i loosened up my trucks. i've been riding bones hardcore black pretty tight. i think they are all right for guys who skate ramps and pools. 

i kind of understand why a lot of dudes went to the yellow (mids). 

I think Supreme gets their wood from Chapman skateboards. Some friends and I managed to order a bunch of blank decks from their factory and I don't have any complaints about the decks (I'm not picky with shapes, ie. girl/chocolate skateboards have a really short tail but in Chapman's case, the tail is a bit longer but not the same length as the nose if that's important to you)

Really nice quality wood as well, a bit thicker than Welcome decks but it's really solid. The top ply stains are v pretty if you get a good one. 

• 4 weeks later...

i'm digging  prettygrip griptapes. wish i had known about this brand when i got a new deck a few months ago. mad frute swagz

Edited by herpsky

• 2 months later...

what's the logo between globe and darkstar?

Not sure man. Did you look at the zoomed view here? http://backpull.tictail.com/product/901

I still haven't taken them out of the tube. Off to get them framed late today.

Edit - weird. On the zoomed view, the Darkstar logo has changed to a 101 logo... 

Edited by TheIntelligentHoodwinker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

https://thescene.com/watch/vogue/on-set-with-vogue-skate-new-york-with-the-citys-coolest-crew?source=player_scene_logo

alex olson directs the "coolest" video ever 

chLtqEK.jpg?1

(not me in photo, i landed primo on my back and got my ass violated by griptape and bolts) 

We got a new covered DIY spot brewing in pdx, lots of poured concrete already, boxes, ledges, homeless dwellers, graffiti, stink puddles, weed clouds and broken glass. Feels good to have a crusty new spot brewing. 

Edited by EG562