skateboarding saved my life

In my opinion, the Fucking Awesome boards have an unfavourable shape – short wide noses and a slightly shorter but equally wide tail. Some of their graphics are cool, but I have serious problems with the brand name, Fucking Awesome just seems somewhat juvenile. That said, Dill and AVE are both awesome skaters and it's well worth supporting their product.

the name is hokey

damn where can i pick up those palace skateboard t's?

Not exactly sure which tee's you're looking for, but I've seen some Palace stuff on END. and Hanon-shop. Probably more shops out there too, can't really think off the top of my head, soz. 

If anyone knows where to buy Palace decks in the U.S (preferably east coast/closer to nyc) I'd greatly appreciate the info. 

Also, moving into Newark NJ tomorrow. If anyone's near that area and down to skate I'd be more than willing to meet up. 

^^ 

I tried the Chima on but the heel area was way too wide, felt like my foot was gonna fall out pushing or something.

I've got Crocketts right now and they are sick. The duracap takes a bit to break in though. Pretty stiff and uncomfortable to start.

• 2 weeks later...