skateboarding saved my life

Another great vid from Adidas. These guys are the best of the big brands I think, love to see them release a full video.

They were staying at the hotel next to my apartment so i bumped into the guys quite a bit while they were filming this. Being from Montreal, it's really awesome seeing these guys killing local spots.

havent been able to street skate since ive been on probation.. got this little set up built today. shit is super mellow but fun. loving the wallride.

6810632447_3b6b827b19_z.jpg

really dope new video about a crew of skateboarders on their journey from florida to san francisco.. loving the mixture of vx footage with hd footage. makes me want to road trip.

Edited by (10chars)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stopped my local skatepark this weekend. I usually go on weekdays when I have time, to avoid crowds, because the park is small and I suck and also I'm 30. Probably 15 kids there when I got there and my main observations were that (1) kids are fucking good at skating these days and (2) kids skate their gear to death. Didn't get many runs in and bailed on stuff I know I can land, but left happy b/c of pts 1 and 2.