EPIC sale thread, stuf for everybody, (M/L, 30-31 waist)

Quik

Whats up everybody, gotta sell some stuff that doesn't fit me anymore/never fit me so that I can buy everybody elses stuff from the supermarket :)

Feel free to ask for more pictures/measurements/etc but only if you are serious about buying. Don't make me do all that work if you are going to flake, but if you need some more info, I would be happy to help.

ALL SHIPPING PRICES ARE TO U.S. DESTINATIONS, pm if out of country to discuss.

Feel free to pm reasonable offers.

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD

olfw09parka.jpg

61449194.jpg

This is an fro Our Legacy Navy Oiled Parka/Trenchm FW09. This piece was featured in multiple online writeups, and was immensely popular. Great coat with detailing and fit that is to be expected form OL. Cost me nearly $600 from tres bien, but I wore it only once. My loss is your gain

Size M/48-$300>>250 +10 shipping

Chest:44

Length:35

Sleeve Length:24

Shoulder Width:18

tojy.jpg

This is my Washed Black Lamb Skin TOJ moto. Great quality work from the guys at Toj, lined with cupro, YKK zippers, leather is buttery smooth. It sells itself really. Unfortunately, it is just a hare too short for me, and I need the $ to order a new one. If you ever wanted a leather jacket, but haven't had the cash to buy one, this is your chance. Never worn out.

Size 50 body, 52 sleeves(see below)- $300>>250+$10 shipping

Shoulders-19.4''

Chest (pit-to-pit)-22.0''

Midsection-19.9''

Waist-20.4''

Body Length(front)-21.6''

Body Length(Back)-24.4''

Sleeve Length-27.6''

Sleeve Width @ pit-8.1''

Sleeve Width @ Elbow-7.2''

Sleeve Width @ cuff-6.6''

olsweater.jpg

This Norwegian Knit sweater from Our Legacy was another highly popular piece from FW09. Made out of 50% Alpaca, 30% Wool, and 20% Acrylic. Purchased new, .never worn

Size M/48- $110>>100+$10 shipping

Chest:40

Length:27

Sleeve Length:25

Shoulder Width:16

boonp.jpg

BOO slim fitting shirt. White shirt with blue stitching on body and red on the button holes. Worn 7 or 8 times by me, still in great condition, just too small for me.

Size large(Fits like a medium)- SOLD

Chest:38

Length:28

Sleeve Length:26

Shoulder Width:17.5

83700280.jpg

Sugar Cane Sunrise Flannel

I purchased this great flannel from Self Edge a while back. It is no longer available (at least from self edge) You can however see a product picture of it here http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=374

Great detailing expected from sugar cane. These sold out fast, don't be surprised if you never see one again, I would keep mine if it still fit. Worn 5-6 times

Size M/48- $100>>90+$10 shipping

Chest:41

Length:29

Sleeve Length:24.5

Shoulder Width:17

lvci.jpg

levi.jpg

LVC 1950's wool check shirt jacket. Great quality. Never worn.

Size M- $70>>60+$10 shipping

loval.jpg

LOVA short-sleeved button down. Great shirt from an under-the-radar brand. Made in the USA. Worn once.

Size Large- $70>>60+$10 shipping

Chest:42

Length:29.5

Sleeve Length(SS):7.5

Shoulder Width:19