what are you reading today?

almondcrush

I don't even know anyone else who managed to read the whole Baroque Cycle, but I just eat this shit up.

I managed to get through that. Managed being a key word. The series had some great parts, but Cryptonomicon (and everything prior) was much more readable. Will probably get Anathem during the holidays. Recommended?

I managed to get through that. Managed being a key word. The series had some great parts, but Cryptonomicon (and everything prior) was much more readable. Will probably get Anathem during the holidays. Recommended?

I enjoyed the Baroque Cycle but I would tend to agree that Cryptonomicon, Snow Crash and the Diamond Age were probably more readable. I liked Anathem a lot. I would recommend it without hesitation if you enjoy Stephenson's other work.

Hi, My apologies if there's a thread for this sort of thing.

Popping into town tomorrow and would like something new to read. I was wondering if there was any good books you guys would recommend? I'm open to anything.

Thanks

boy a

lush life

falling man

those all came out in the last couple years and are really great.

• 2 weeks later...