what are you reading today?

almondcrush

tbff972_doors-of-perception.jpg

Read this so many countless times. I actually enjoy Heaven and Hell more so than Doors of Perception. If you're interested in this stuff, I recommend Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks for a scientific outlook on the subject. 

book-articleInline.jpg

IviGzDb.jpg

Finally got around to reading one of her books and finding it quite enjoyable. The contributions of cadavers to society at large and their history are both fascinating.

'

heading to the beach saturday so i'm gonna be posting in this thread a lot lol

let us know what you thought of meditations, it's on my list too. :)

I'm reading steppenwolf now after finishing siddharta. style is completely different, a lot less formal. liking it so far.

steppenwolf.jpg

edit: whoops, just read your last post. gonna move it a bit higher up the list, you made me really curious now

Edited by dldrmsmn

h4hJEaU.jpg

pycQV9l.jpg

love food books, such an interesting subject.  how are you liking the eckhart tolle?  i have a few of the seminal "self-help" books on my ipad but i always have trouble getting through them for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

xcuA7cY.jpg

n1R65Ay.jpg

All about that Stone Island as of late. Many thanks to SuE and Inventory in Vancouver for holding onto these and selling them to me.

• 2 weeks later...