what are you reading today?

almondcrush

• 2 weeks later...

^ I really need to read this freud's one!

Discussing about getting a kindle this week with jack and about one of his ebook we came to the idea of opening a e-book dropbox as the SuperFuture Library if anyone is interested by this you can drop me your email in my inbox and i'll invite you!

People who wants to play the game, if you upload an e-book, just post a little note here and why you added it/liked it/why could it be interesting. 

my dad just gave me his old nexus 7. can i join with this tablet

and since this is my first android tablet, what do people use to read stuff?

google reader?

Edited by mr.invincible

11567417656_ddcc01c873_z.jpg

been reading a lot lately. got all of these within the last few days. so far have read Slaughterhouse, farewell to arms, Catcher in the rye, and i'll be finishing Murakami today. so far the murakami has taken the longest to get into, but i think it will be the most rewarding. the way the novel reveals its insane passion for life has left me pretty breathless at times. 

Edited by eequalsmcbrill

been reading a lot lately. got all of these within the last few days. so far have read Slaughterhouse, farewell to arms, Catcher in the rye, and i'll be finishing Murakami today. so far the murakami has taken the longest to get into, but i think it will be the most rewarding. the way the novel reveals its insane passion for life has left me pretty breathless at times. 

Have you read Hemingway's For Whom the Bells Toll?