Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Any clues as to when the epic Tradesman wallet might be coming back into the flock? I've got my heart set, but alas, once I had saved up the requisite pennies, it was off the website.

I figured this was a typical question, but do you guys shower with the bracelets on?

Don't recommend you do it with the Cast Silver bracelet. Straight leather should be fine.

Any clues as to when the epic Tradesman wallet might be coming back into the flock? I've got my heart set, but alas, once I had saved up the requisite pennies, it was off the website.

New zippers finally arrived today! We'll see about getting those back online soon.

My old style lanyard with the button broke. The botton sheered off. Email tanner goods and they were super helpful is getting it fixed quickly and efficiently!

THANKS GUYS! 5stars 2thumbsup cheers!

Good to hear!

was there a recent price bump on 1.5'' tanner belts? could have sworn they were $88 a few months ago... it's been a while since I checked and tanner has gotten really popular so meh. :unsure:

my 4 year old AE leather belt has dried out and started cracking after 1000+ uses. figured it would be a nice time to upgrade. so many pretty colors. debating between cognac, mahogany, saddle tan, & natural. the buckle finishes are really nice as well. can't wait to get my hands on one of these. :D

• 2 weeks later...

was there a recent price bump on 1.5'' tanner belts? could have sworn they were $88 a few months ago... it's been a while since I checked and tanner has gotten really popular so meh. :unsure:

my 4 year old AE leather belt has dried out and started cracking after 1000+ uses. figured it would be a nice time to upgrade. so many pretty colors. debating between cognac, mahogany, saddle tan, & natural. the buckle finishes are really nice as well. can't wait to get my hands on one of these. :D

We've incrementally raised the price (and lowered others) as it becomes necessary over the last 6 years. The Standard belt has been $105 since last September but it only went up a few dollars. It has been around that cost for over a year. Before that, they were 98.00.

The price increases are just a necessary adjustment that happens in the manufacturing business due in part to the rising cost of labor and materials. It has previously been discussed pretty in-depth in other areas of this thread so I won't re-hash. If you would like to discuss it, go ahead and shoot us an email, [email protected] and Sarah would be more than happy to assist you.

Hope that helps, and thanks so much for your continued support!

ad1bhv.jpg

Let's face it; some of us carry more in our wallets than others. So instead of over-burdening a wallet meant for carrying less [better known as the Costanza Dilemma], we designed - well, engineered is actually a better term - a silhouette that solves this problem. And solves it in a beautiful combination of form and function.

Like the laborer for which it is named, the Tradesman silhouette speaks to those who travel with a hefty set of essentials. It features a half-dozen card slots, two long pouches for cash and receipts and one long zippered pouch utilizing a premium Riri metal hardware. It's stout, but in a good way.

After being sold out for the past eight weeks, we're happy to re-introduce one of our most popular styles. The Tradesman is now available online and in-store in Indigo, Black, Russet, Natural and Oxblood.

vsduzl.jpg

I want to order my first Tanner Goods Skinny Natural Belt.

My waist size is about 36,5, Most the time I wear a 32 jeans size and I want to use the middle belt hole.

Wich size belt must I get? 34 or 36??? Too bad they dont do cusomized size 35...

I want to order my first Tanner Goods Skinny Natural Belt.

My waist size is about 36,5, Most the time I wear a 32 jeans size and I want to use the middle belt hole.

Wich size belt must I get? 34 or 36??? Too bad they dont do cusomized size 35...

Note that Tanner measures their belts to the first hole (i.e. the one closest to the buckle). If you want the middle hole to measure around 35, do not get a size 36. Even a size 34 may be too big as I find the extra length of belt to be a bit much when using the second to smallest hole. (All of this is assuming they have maintained their measurement methods). I would suggest measuring the belt you normally use (in inches), and buy the size that is at least two less than what you measured. For example, my ideal belt would measure 31 inches to the middle hole, and I find the best size Tanner belt for me is a size 28.

It's also worth noting that Tanner Goods' return policy and customer service are great. Buy one, try it on; if you don't like it, exchange it for a different size.

Edited by kenzie

follow everything I just said and you should be fine. you can (almost) always return or exchange, so don't worry too much if you aren't 100% sure of your size. as for color; depends on what you're planning on using it for. natural is good and ages wonderfully; cognac is great, especially if you want to skip over the few months of break in with natural; havana is a bit too dark for my taste (darker than cognac); golden is alright... I have a skinny in golden and I like it, I just wish it would darken a little (maybe I just need to wear it outdoors more often). those are the only colors I've seen and thus the only ones I can comment on. but again; if you don't like the color, you can exchange for another.

Edited by kenzie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...