Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

I gotta say Im loving the oxblood utility bifold wallet I got. Everyones been complimenting me on it since I got it and I love how its already breaking in little by little. Absolutely exceeded my expections. Great work guys.

I gotta say Im loving the oxblood utility bifold wallet I got. Everyones been complimenting me on it since I got it and I love how its already breaking in little by little. Absolutely exceeded my expections. Great work guys.

Could you please post a photo of your oxblood utility bifold if you get a chance? I was thinking of getting this wallet.

• 3 weeks later...

Black Friday info for Tanner Goods

og5cw.jpg

Join us in-store and online this coming Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday for amazing Black Friday deals.

Online, we'll be offering FREE GIFTS for spending $50+, $100+, $150+ and $200+ and FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders. Simply enter BLACK during check-out to become eligible.

In the flagship store, we'll be open extra long hours Friday, 10-7PM with 15% off the entire store* all weekend, through Monday. *15% off excludes Left Bank boots, and luggage collection.

Okk, that sounds good. Thanks for doing this.

PS: Any indication when this in-store only discount will start so memebers here can call and in and place their orders?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday 503.222.2774

How much stretch can I expect to get out of TG belts? I'm currently wearing it on the second hole and would like at least another punch out of it.

If you buy them a bit small, they will stretch up to one hole. If you fit perfectly on the center hole than you shouldn't expect much stretch.

We've created a new guideline for sizing if anyone needs help.

So are Black Friday phone orders okay?

Sure, but don't tell anyone I said it was okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I have quite recently placed an order for a new belt and wallet from TG.

I am really looking forward seeing, holding and wearing the products "live" instead of looking at all the pictures of them.

I am a newbie when it comes to leather care.

So I have a couple of questions for you.

I have read quite a lot about leather care and some say do not treat it at all and some say treat it before wear.

I want my stuff to last and I am leaning towards giving it an initial treatment.

I placed an order for Obenauf Leather Oil and Obenauf LP as it have come up on several forum posts and blogs.

Is it enough to coat it with Obenauf LP or should I coat it with an oil as well before applying the LP?

On some pages they recommend coating the product with an oil first and then use the LP.

I also understand that different oils change the colours in different ways?

But it would be nice to see some products being treated with the different alternatives. :)

And lastly. Anyone here familiar with the Obenauf Leather Oil? I have understood that I need to be careful with the coating of it. I do not want the stuff completely brown. But a bit darker is fine.

I don't know if I make any sense.

If you have any experience or just feel you can help me bring some light over the area please send me a reply.

And lastly. Sorry for any grammatical errors in the post as English is not my native tongue.

BR / N

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious as to why the current belts are sold with the buckles riveted in instead of just buttoned. I would've liked the option of replacing my buckle if it ever got worn out or I felt like a different style.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally went ahead and used up my WHO gift certificate on a new belt today. (first new belt since '04!) Replaced my trusty brown belt with a murdered out one, for variety's sake. Pics when they matter.

Nice! About time.

I'm curious as to why the current belts are sold with the buckles riveted in instead of just buttoned. I would've liked the option of replacing my buckle if it ever got worn out or I felt like a different style.

Sometimes, change is necessary We feel the press rivet components are superior in every way... plus, they are fabricated locally which is great for us!

• 2 weeks later...

keep in mind Tanner measures their belts to the first hole. if you want the middle hole to measure 30" on your Tanner belt, buy a size 28. their customer service is great, though, so exchanging for a different size usually isn't a problem.

New styles anyone?

ehhz6e.jpg

At Tanner Goods, we take pride in our attention to detail. When time came to upgrade a few of our everyday-carry items, we put a lot of thought into the aesthetic and overall functionality. When it's something you use everyday, you want it to feel just right.

d4900.jpg

For practical purpose or pure accessory, the Fob is a nice addition to any key-set. Available in 15 different combinations, the leather Fob will make fishing for those keys a whole lot easier.