Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just got my standard in natural with copper hardware for my birthday. natural belt owners, how did you care for your belt? When did you wax/soap/condition/etc? This belt is amazing. The craftsmanship, from a layman, is incredible. Great work!

pics taken after 1-2 wears.

7964751448_ccf427f83e_c.jpg

7964750556_286c2b5a1f_c.jpg

this is the patch on my girlfriend's 3sixteen 1099 +bsp. 18 months (not everyday) color is pretty accurate. It's pretty dark. No soap or conditioning.

7964752700_10319d85ff_c.jpg

Edited by wayoutwest

I used some Obenauf's LP on my belt as soon as I got it. It did change the color quite a bit, but it's going to change anyway and I think in the long run it helps keep the leather healthier. I waited a few months to apply the LP to my first Tanner belt and now it's developed some cracks and wrinkles that haven't happened on my newer one, the latter of which has gone through harder wear.

Here's my newer belt at 1 year, natural/brass center bar buckle

photokoc.jpg

Edited by kenzie

Hoping someone can address this. Basically, Im picky as hell, and the quality of stitching on my Tanner wallet is less than acceptable to me. I have since stopped using it and moved on. Im just curious as to why the stitching in the lower corner goes to shit?

IMG_0291.jpg

It doesn't seem too poor to me, though I obviously understand your concern. I would advise you to send it back and we can get Tiandra to re-sew it for you. Should only cost about 3 or 4 dollars to ship back to Portland.

I know it takes 2-3 to manufacture and make but for bracelets would it take a shorter time period because its just a bracelet?

Also does anyone know if Tanner Goods would initial your bracelet if you ask?

It doesn't take much time to process an order such as yours but you need to consider that we have a tremendously complex production schedule, especially for a small business such as ours. We sell in over 75 stores around the world and we process and manufacture several hundred online orders a week, all the while, trying to keep our flagship store as fully stocked as possible.

It takes A LOT of time time to make every single item to order but we're getting it down and doing it faster than ever before without sacrificing quality. Good stuff takes time and we think you'll notice the difference when you receive your order.

We're all very thankful for your support and your patience. If you'd like to know more about why your order is not able to be produced any faster, please email [email protected] with any and all questions and we can break down some of the details for you.

best regards from Portland,

- Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing the Mountain Trail Left Bank, Danner for Tanner Goods

mtntrail_leftbankc_1024x1024.jpg?102321

The Danner Mountain Trail Left Bank marks the second collaborative effort between ourselves and Danner, a company which mirrors our dedication to quality craftsmanship and appreciates the value and intricate beauty of a well-made product that's worth holding onto. Named for the historic building which houses our Tanner Goods workshop, the Left Bank is actually a series of three buildings that has stood for 90 years, and is rich in character and history - a fitting name for this season's boot.

mtntrail_leftbanka.jpg?102321

The Mountain Trail is a silhouette that dates back to the early 70's, and is one of those classic shapes that is every bit as relevant today as it was 40 years ago. It's beautiful, but it's also a workhorse. We've chosen a rugged yet incredibly light Vibram® Gumlite outsole that reflects this workhorse mentality, making this boot extremely versatile for any environment it's exposed to. The Left Bank is also leather lined, making it just as comfortable as it is rugged.

MTNTRAIL_LEFTBANKE_grande.JPG?102122

Like all Danner Stumptown boots, the Mountain Trail Left Bank is 100% crafted in Danner’s Portland, Ore. factory and features the highest quality materials and componentry. Each pair of boots will ship with two sets of laces and a matching Tanner Goods key fob.

LEFTBANK-DANNER-FLYER_grande.jpeg?102112

Join us Friday, September 28th to celebrate the release of our latest collaboration with Danner, the Leftbank Mountain Trail boots. We'll be hanging out at the 415 Blackbox space from 7-10pm and we hope you'll join us for snacks and beverages along with a live performance by The Parson Red Heads. There will be an in-store special promotion and screenings of our new companion short film, with central Oregon native Adam Haynes exploring the 3 Sisters Wilderness in our Danner Left Bank boots.

Hope to see you there

Tanner Goods' leather, craftsmanship, and customer service is TOP NOTCH! I bought a TG Quad Wallet Natural color, and a TG Standard Belt 'Golden' size 28 belt that arrived 2 weeks ago but because I sized the belt incorrectly, I was forced to exchange it. Sarah, TG's office manager, is awesome. She expedited the return process and I got my new belt within 3 business days!

I got my Obenauf's leather care products 4 days ago (another amazing company). Here's some before and after of my wallet.

Natural Color:

TGQuadWalletNatural.jpg

After 1 application(Leather Oil):

TGQuadWalletTanned2.jpgTGQuadWalletTanned.jpg

Gotta say, I'm pretty happy. Belt looks great also, just don't have a picture of it.

Edited by Ch3fb0yrdee