Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

^Nice. After looking through so many pics. Im definitely partial to the new logo over just the TG. I like the whole brand spelled out on these masterpieces.

BTW, is manufacturing and delivery time around the 2 or so week mark, or are items usually shipped out within the two weeks and around 3 weeks for delivery?

Edited by Tylersturgis

^Nice. After looking through so many pics. Im definitely partial to the new logo over just the TG. I like the whole brand spelled out on these masterpieces.

BTW, is manufacturing and delivery time around the 2 or so week mark, or are items usually shipped out within the two weeks and around 3 weeks for delivery?

I made an order on the 5/23 for a black heritage belt and haven't received it yet.

Kemosabe up there says he may have seen it made the other day, so I'm assuming I'll get an e-mail next week.

I hope that helps you somewhat.

No and I hope I dont. Cant wait for this new stuff

edit- my order took less than a week to ship out. Super excited now :D

Seems like they fulfilled your order and not mine. Sucks, I ordered my lanyard on June 07, 2012, emailed them about the discount code, cancelled my original order to apply the the code, punched in the discount code in my new order, then a few days later I get any email saying they haven't received their hardware. Now, you got your ordered shipped...

Seems like they fulfilled your order and not mine. Sucks, I ordered my lanyard on June 07, 2012, emailed them about the discount code, cancelled my original order to apply the the code, punched in the discount code in my new order, then a few days later I get any email saying they haven't received their hardware. Now, you got your ordered shipped...

its comin!

hey moa, i received a belt today and everything looks great, but the rivet closest to the buckle will not stay buttoned down. really annoying. is there anyway to fix this?

thanks

give it some time. the leather is always pretty stiff at first, but oil it/apply some obenauf's and wear it for a while and it'll soften up. this was my belt when i first got it 11 months ago, hasn't been an issue since the first application of obenauf's

img0077hm.jpg

Edited by kenzie

I can't even get mine to do that. It just doesn't clip on at all. It just pops off every time I try to button it.

EDIT: i haven't put any obenauf's on it but i've been pressing down on the curved part fairly hard with my palms for a few minutes and it seems to clip them for a little bit but pops off. so yeah, you're right. it's just the leather being stupid stiff it seems. i'll apply obenauf's later and give it some time and try again. if all else fails, i guess i could put some epoxy in it to keep it clipped :P

Edited by mcb

Any idea on the width these belt buckles are designed to be used with?

they're designed for use with tanner's standard belt, so they should fit on any 1,5 inch width belt. to be honest, i've found the angle of the buckle to be a bit odd as it sticks out if the belt isn't fitting very snugly because of the way the leather resists bending (even after 11 months of near-daily wear). minor issue, but i would have preferred something that lays flat.

Just ordered the workman wallet in natural . Can't wait to see the leather in person. Has it been taking around 7-10 days to receive the order? I know people use to state it took around 3 weeks thought it might be shortened. Thanks for any help .

Just ordered the workman wallet in natural . Can't wait to see the leather in person. Has it been taking around 7-10 days to receive the order? I know people use to state it took around 3 weeks thought it might be shortened. Thanks for any help .

Should only take about 1.5 weeks or so. We've been getting orders out pretty quickly these days.

• 4 weeks later...