Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

hey moa, i received my natural/brass belt earlier this week and the quality is amazing! do you guys recommend applying a leather preservative like obenauf's heavy duty lp, before wear?

Edited by ohmybass

ZhqkJ.jpg?1

Belt, tether and dog collar. All natural leather, all bought Jan 2011.

The dog kicked my ass in the evo process, but I guess swiming in salt water every day would give him an unfair advantage.

Also, anyone have a belt color suggestion to go with a set of Amber Iron Rangers? I'm thinking Cognac might be more versatile than Mahogany, but it's hard to tell from pics.

i'll personally notify you when they are back in stock oats

Excellent thank you!

Edit: Do you have a guess as to how long it will be?

I'm going to order a black heritage belt and a natural standard belt as well, but I was going to wait to buy them all together to beat some of the shipping costs.

If it's going to be a while, I guess I'll just suck it up and spend the few extra bucks on shipping.

Edited by oatsnsquats

Finally in on the forum. Lurked way to long. Will post pics of my belts later once home. Would the team be willing to create a certain piece for a special order? I have something in mind that I dont think would be too terribly hard but who I am to say. Could I email directly to see?

Excellent thank you!

Edit: Do you have a guess as to how long it will be?

I'm going to order a black heritage belt and a natural standard belt as well, but I was going to wait to buy them all together to beat some of the shipping costs.

If it's going to be a while, I guess I'll just suck it up and spend the few extra bucks on shipping.

Sometime in June. Factory pushed them back even more.... Pretty frustrating for us too. Sincerest apologies.

if anyone is interested in a Navy Old Style Lanyard with Brass or Stainless hardware, call the flagship store today and I'll ship you one of those.

They're pretty nice. Kemosabe made them ;)

Sometime in June. Factory pushed them back even more.... Pretty frustrating for us too. Sincerest apologies.

if anyone is interested in a Navy Old Style Lanyard with Brass or Stainless hardware, call the flagship store today and I'll ship you one of those.

They're pretty nice. Kemosabe made them ;)

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and order that separately whenever they come in.

Just to be certain, if I have a 36 inch waist where my jeans sit, I'd want to get a size 34 belt?

The website says to order one size up from your waist size, but I thought this thread said a 34 is 34 to the first hole (then 36 to the mid hole).

I need help; I'm confused guys.

I'm just gonna bite the bullet and order that separately whenever they come in.

Just to be certain, if I have a 36 inch waist where my jeans sit, I'd want to get a size 34 belt?

The website says to order one size up from your waist size, but I thought this thread said a 34 is 34 to the first hole (then 36 to the mid hole).

I need help; I'm confused guys.

email sarah, [email protected]

she'll get you setup proper on the sizing.

i need hiking boots

so i'm gunna get some danner for tanner :D

i've been drooling over these ever since the release

will anyone post some picture of a worn in pair ?

edit; sizing advice is welcome too

i've already emailed tg but still waiting for a response . . .

Edited by TheNorthern

i need hiking boots

FWIW, the Danner stumptown boots are only available in EE width. If you are a standard D, they will tell you to just size down, but when I tried that, it didnt promote a proper fit. Just FYI, I suggest you try on before you buy if possible.

i always wear one or two pairs of wool socks so the EE width is fine and i have wide feet anyhow

i'm in maine at the moment so i don't see myself getting to try them on but i'll try ordering my true size 10.5 online

if they don't fit and will i be able to exchange for a different size ?

I think they offer free return postage. If you are an E width to begin with you are golden, and most likely will really like the boots. Very well made, its just a shame they only offer it in EE widths for those of us who are D's and want the boots to fit properly. Although, if you are going to use them for actual hiking, the vibram sole that comes with the Tanner goods Danner boot is about as bad as it gets for hiking

mike, did you guys pick some winners for the evo contest?

Yeah Layne,

We're gonna do a nice proper post up on the site. We're keeping your submission on hand for the next promotion in September! We had a really hard time choosing as we had several incredible submissions for W.H.O and we really appreciate eveyrone that submitted their wallet, belt or accessory.

i need hiking boots

You say my reply right?

i always wear one or two pairs of wool socks so the EE width is fine and i have wide feet anyhow

i'm in maine at the moment so i don't see myself getting to try them on but i'll try ordering my true size 10.5 online

if they don't fit and will i be able to exchange for a different size ?

Yeah but Danner doesn't have many sizes left. Please inquire with [email protected] about available sizes

Really hoping these lanyards become available today, my cart is loaded with other items just waiting on these :)

we're trying! They keep pushing the date back. Looks like we'll have the, very very soon though... FINALLY

we're trying! They keep pushing the date back. Looks like we'll have the, very very soon though... FINALLY

Sarah emailed me back saying she made the lanyards available. So I order one, a belt, wallet and some fine pencils :D

Truly happy now that I have my new stuff ordered to start a new semester. Hopefully if the materials arent in quite yet they will be super soon :)