Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

i think blemishes that occur naturally throughout the life of the product are what makes it beautiful and unique. I used to hate anything but black leather stuffs, until I realized that the lighter, more natural colors patina so much nicer. Each piece can end up totally different depending on so many variables, its kind of fun to wait and see how it turns out

it does, don't sweat it.. chances are that mark will begin to blend in as the leather wears in more and more

and Do it!!

Thanks thenorthern she will be treated beautifully!!

Agreed with everyone else. That very small blemish will blend in after a few weeks of wear. Sorry it took so long!

No you no what I'm glad it came with that blemish!! and also it was worth the wait so its all good! i will be back for more!

• 2 weeks later...

question: what is the thickest amount of stuff the card holder can accommodate? Would it stretch to accommodate something about .86" in depth?

The pockets definitely stretch out. You have to start out with only a few cards in there (8-10) but after a week or two, if you really stuff it to the max, you could potentially fit 14-16 cards in it. All personal preference. The leather will stretch if you stuff it.

Does anyone know i can that that lanyard model, tanner stopped making it

[quote name=KB237anyone know where to find that lanyard still

' timestamp='1333732076' post='2724345]

Evo of wallet after under a month so not very long.. and my new Lanyard... just belt to go now!!

E2nbE.jpg

YuAGx.jpg

aXOov.jpg

Edited by darkstar2q9

i just got my saddle tan/brass standard belt today and this thing is fucking amazing. so dope. i can't wait to see how this thing ages.

anyone have pictures of saddle tan aged?

also, did tg stop the date of mfg cards? the only thing i got was the inspected by card. no biggie, i was just wondering.

Edited by gnomed

I have a 3 month old belt I can snap a pic of. Its darkened somewhat and has indigo all over the rough side. Im gonna need to be stealthy though because I guarantee my co-worklers just wouldnt understand why Im taking a pic of my belt in an empty cubicle.

**just realized you are looking for a saddle tan. Mine is natural

Edited by garden gnomes in space

i just got my saddle tan/brass standard belt today and this thing is fucking amazing. so dope. i can't wait to see how this thing ages.

anyone have pictures of saddle tan aged?

also, did tg stop the date of mfg cards? the only thing i got was the inspected by card. no biggie, i was just wondering.

Yup. We switched to the inspected by numbers. Every single craftsperson in our work-shop has a different number depending on when they were hired.

What number was on your product? I'll post a picture of the person who made your belt.