Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

2yx23gk.jpg

25yvf9u.jpg

We make things you hang onto. Our products are only as good as the materials of which they’re made. Sure, we take great pride in the design approach of our process, and the amount of hours we spend in their actual creation, but if the material is mediocre, the end results will be the same. For this reason, we’re fired up to introduce Horween Chromexcel® leather into our stable of materials. Horween is justifiably famous for producing some of the most sought after leather in the marketplace, all of which is tanned in their Chicago factory. A family company since 1905, we’re proud to call them a supplier. Chromexcel® is recognized as having some of the best “pull-up†character, a property derived from Horween’s process of tanning, oiling and waxing over time that gives it distinctive richness of color and incredible aging properties. Supple, durable, and amazing in its luster, we can’t think of a better material to add to our lineup.

346nss7.jpg

The Cardholder is the first to receive the new Chromexce® treatment. Retaining its design as a clean-lined vessel, it functions well as either a basics wallet or a business card holder. Its wrap design allows for cash, or other fast-access items to be slipped into the back, while the main compartment holds your card assortment.

zmjseg.jpg

Our Key Lanyard is a refinement of our current model (we will be introducing a new tether style to pair with our Workman wallet later this month.) The new design features a more secure gated clasp, releasing your keys quickly on the fly. The body of the lanyard wraps around your belt and is fastened by a simple yet secure custom button stud, held in place by durable double-cap rivets. We think this is a better key-specific design, and will provide years of secure key carrying.

12675te.jpg

Currently, the Cardholders are being produced as limited runs in Black, Tobacco, Natural, and Oxblood and our Key Lanyards are offered in the full English Bridle color range. Both are available exclusively through our online shop and at our flagship store here in Portland, Ore. Swing by, say hello, and handle them in person.

Tanner Goods Flagship Store

Open Daily 11am - 7 pm

1308 W. Burnside Portland, Ore. 97209

tannergoods.com

thank you to everyone for your kind words!

just to answer a few questions.. both the cardholder & lanyard are 'natural'

i fixed the previous photos to say just that..

for comparison, here are some photos of the older TG pieces i have when new..

5923435715_5be3da1058_z.jpg

5924008282_751e383559_z.jpg

5923452801_1a0fde5a6f_z.jpg

5924024222_6dcc1d838f_z.jpg

5924097268_f063305f8b_z.jpg

Eagerly awaiting the camera strap. Sounds like a wonderful addition

@Cuddlestheshee: Personally I like the quality of the Tanner belt more than that of my Tanner wallet. I would go for the Tanner belt if I were to choose one. Both are great pieces though, you wouldn't be doing any wrong by getting both Tanner!

MOA, Is there any kind of a status on my order? #5768? Tommaro will be four weeks since ordered and still no word.

Your order was shipped a week ago...

Detailed Results:

Bullet Notice Left, July 11, 2011, 12:12 pm, MANASQUAN, NJ 08736

Bullet Arrival at Unit, July 11, 2011, 9:02 am, MANASQUAN, NJ 08736

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, July 09, 2011, 10:51 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, July 07, 2011, 11:12 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97218

Bullet Acceptance, July 07, 2011, 11:30 am, PORTLAND, OR 97227

Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 07, 2011

Your order was shipped a week ago...

Detailed Results:

Bullet Notice Left, July 11, 2011, 12:12 pm, MANASQUAN, NJ 08736

Bullet Arrival at Unit, July 11, 2011, 9:02 am, MANASQUAN, NJ 08736

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, July 09, 2011, 10:51 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, July 07, 2011, 11:12 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97218

Bullet Acceptance, July 07, 2011, 11:30 am, PORTLAND, OR 97227

Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 07, 2011

I like to apologize. It did infact ship a week ago. for some reason tanner goods is the only email that doesnt forward from my gmail to my school mail. go figure. Also, noone in my household saw any notice left by usps so again im sry for the bother.

IMG_7199.jpg.jpeg?100109

VOL_3_header_03.jpg.jpeg?100111

“Draw, Antonio, draw Antonio, draw. Draw, and do not waste time.†Those words were written by one Leonardo DaVinci in his notebook, as advice to his young assistant. We like DaVinci’s style, and it’s clear that when it came to his work, he had at least one guiding rule: Get to it. This week, we’re pleased to announce the restock of one our favorite tool combos that will help you do just that: Tanner Goods pencils and notebooks. These are tools, you say? To which we say: Hell yes. Made from the most basic of materials—wood-sheathed lead, and paper—these two items allow for one of the most important aspects of any worthwhile project: Its creation, refinement, and exploration. Designed to help you take what’s on your mind, from grocery lists and bills to plot ideas for your novel to innovative submarine technologies, and give it form, these humble items deserve a place in everyone’s pocket.

notebook_all_up_05.jpg.jpeg?100113

Our notebooks are assembled by hand in our studio, contain 48 graph paper pages, and are chock full of handy tidbits of information, ranging from conversion tables to animal tracks to common knots and ties. We think you’ll find them useful, or at the very least, amusing. They measure 5.5†x 3.5â€.

pencils_02.jpg.jpeg?100115

Tanner Goods pencils are old fashioned #2s, hand stamped (by us) with our fine logo and sold in bundles of 12. You will need to supply your own sharpener. Stock up, head out, and remember the words of DaVinci, or at least the advice of our dad: “Write it down, son. Write it down.â€

retial_front.jpg.jpeg?100117

Both the pencils and notebooks are available at our Tanner Goods flagship store and The Woodlands, as well as online at tannergoods.com. As with all things good, this run won’t last forever, so don’t spend too much time pondering.

Tanner Goods Flagship Store

Open Daily 11am - 7 pm

1308 W. Burnside Portland, Ore. 97209