Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

So when i recieve my goods should i do anything to them before wearing? Oil? Conditioning of some sort? And how about down the line. After a bit of using do they need conditioning or cant i just leave as is and they'll be ok?

yeah, i always like to treat my leather goods every two months.

personally, i use both Skidmore's Leather Cream & Waterproofing.

that conditions, protects, softens, and darkens the leather.

with more high end leather products like TG, you won't have to worry about caring for your leather too much.

So when i recieve my goods should i do anything to them before wearing? Oil? Conditioning of some sort? And how about down the line. After a bit of using do they need conditioning or cant i just leave as is and they'll be ok?

I'm looking at getting either the cardholder or bifold wallet, but my main concern is the thickness.. I don't like sitting down with a huge wallet in my back pocket, lol. So which one do you guys think is thinner or at least more comfortable to keep in your back pocket?

So which one do you guys think is thinner or at least more comfortable to keep in your back pocket?

I've got the bifold and it's not thick at all, even loaded with 2 cards in each slot. Here is a reference pic... hope it helps!

IMG_0034.jpg

lined cardholder only available in bk or also tan ?

Only black for the time being. We're testing the water with these. If they do well then expect them in more colorways.

We chose black initially because it was the easiest to dye the wool on the sides black to blend in with the leather.

Well, that should never ever happen. I'll have to bitchslap some TG production folk... If you want to send it back we can take care of the branding for you.

sincerest apologies.

-MOA

Yup, that also happened to me, however, mine was slightly different, it wasn't fully pressed, thus missing out the "TANNER" word.

So I just got my tanner goods bifold today and I was wondering if it was normal for one of the corners to be peeling. There seems to be no adhesive holding that corner together so it's sort of splitting into 3 layers whereas the other corners are smooth and form one corner.

I was just curious whether or not that was normal. but I'll go ahead and shoot them an email now.

It definitely isn't normal. Go ahead and send it back and we'll take care of it for you.

sincerest apologies,

-M

292b539.jpg

What we carry, and what we carry it in, says a lot about who we are, and how we live. Hardcover book or iPad? Notebook and pencil or smartphone? Both? Is your pocket knife a slipjoint? Where do you put your keys? We think about these things far more than we’d like to admit. We’ve always been fans of simplicity paired with thoughtful details, in both what we use and what we make. Our goal with all our products is to elevate the materials and the intended use to a level that transforms simple, timeless fabrications into elegant examples of functional design.

uuej4.jpgn69s9d.jpg

2cey48.jpgkmh6f.jpg

Our tote bag is a perfect example of this intention. We’re happy to reintroduce this classic silhouette in a new, waxed cotton canvas. Clean of line, pure of purpose and rugged in construction, it’s built to do three things: carry your stuff, look good doing it, and last. Constructed of 10.10oz waxed canvas, with English Bridle handles, it features one main compartment, with two exterior patch pockets and one exterior zippered pocket. The bag closes with a sturdy snap closure, and features a co-branded Tanner Goods - 3sixteen patch on the interior. It measures 14"x15"x3", and is available in Navy with Saddle Tan straps , Olive with Black straps , Field Tan with Havana straps, and Black with Black straps.

Made in the USA

So yesterday would be the end of a second full week if business days and still no shipped confirmation email :/ now holiday. I guess I'll be seeing shipping in more like 3 weeks

Shipping times may vary and we do try our very hardest to complete most orders as soon as possible. We're still a very small company with only so many hands on deck to produce goods everyday. We really do appreciate your patience and I promise that our production team is working full time, every day to get your goods out the door.

Shipping times may vary and we do try our very hardest to complete most orders as soon as possible. We're still a very small company with only so many hands on deck to produce goods everyday. We really do appreciate your patience and I promise that our production team is working full time, every day to get your goods out the door.

Yea I'm sry I know. Just kinda giving an update. It's my fault for not ordering it a week earlier lol

new product coming out every week...

This Friday, Horween Cardholders plus updated Lanyard and Tether.

follow our Twitter and sign up for the newsletter to be the first to see what's coming.

What kind of differences are with the new lanyard? And will the one i ordered be the updated one if production changes on friday?

What kind of differences are with the new lanyard? And will the one i ordered be the updated one if production changes on friday?

Just design updates. We wont be doing these for new orders until after Friday so you will be getting the last style of the Lanyard.

do you guys make a money clip that combines a clip and card holder.... something like a hybrid? I couldnt' find any nice and unique designs out there

That's exactly what the back of the cardholder is for, it just happens to be straps instead of a clip. At least that's how I have always used it.

That's exactly what the back of the cardholder is for, it just happens to be straps instead of a clip. At least that's how I have always used it.

This is true! We use it for the same purpose.