Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

• 2 weeks later...
so today was the big day !

M.O.A, any photos/words to share with those not fortunate enough to attend the grand opening ?

Ill be sure to post some pictures of the progress and details tonight, tomorrow and this weekend.

I wasn't able to make it today but I'll be by tomorrow and maybe come away with some photos ...

We actually had to push it back until tomorrow night. We will be opening 7PM-10PM tomorrow night for our first day with regular hours forthcoming this weekend.

dude.. read through the entire thread (because it is awesome) or the last few pages

everything you have asked has already been asked / & answered

enjoy : )

Hey im thinking of getting some tanner goods stuff. Hows the quality? Any pics of new/worn pieces? and how do u size on belts?

dude.. read through the entire thread (because it is awesome) or the last few pages

everything you have asked has already been asked / & answered

enjoy : )

lol i figured it was worth a shot. thanks though. heres to 54 pages lol

well i can tell you as far as the sizing for a belt. the pictures are all here, i've even posted a few. and the quality for the price is unquestionably great. their products can last you a lifetime. like i've said, if you are looking for more of an explanation read through the whole thread.

edit; my 'sizing advice' was wrong.. my fault

lol i figured it was worth a shot. thanks though. heres to 54 pages lol

well i can tell you as far as the sizing for a belt. the pictures are all here, i've even posted a few. and the quality for the price is unquestionably great. their products can last you a lifetime. like i've said, if you are looking for more of an explanation read through the whole thread.

TG messures their belts to the center hole. So when you buy a size 32 belt it is 32" from the buckle end of the belt to the center hole. (There are five punched holes in their belt, the third one is the middle) You'd basicly buy your waist size in a jean. I buy a size 32 belt from TG because my jean messures to 32" when measured flat. You want your belt to buckle to the center hole because that is the cleanest and most symmetrical look. is that clear enough of an explanation, Pizza_Dough ?

Yep just finished reading thanks, although i think the concensus is that the 32 belt is 32 inches to the tightest hole, so 34 to the middle and 36 to the losses hole right?

Also, and pics of 13oz belt? i really like the gold leather and black hardware one but wondering what the difference will be with the golden as it ages opposed to natural? also id like to get a belt and wallet matching. but with the golden leather and black harware i cant really match the wallet or lanyarrd right?

lastly, is the 13oz guna be like uncomfortable to wear? or really rough on the pants? i imagine it being really rigid and wearing the jeans a bit or is that why its conditioned to start?

thanks all!!!

Yes on the measurement concensus

i double cheked by measuring my own TG belt

these are photos of my 13oz golden / brass TG belt here.

when worn hard both the TG belt in natural and golden are almost identical imo

so when i bought my cardholder / & lanyard i ordered them both in natural

as a set i think they look great

i personally don't find the 13oz leather to be uncomfortable at all

it will be stiff and raw when you first get it

but the more you wear it when doing anything the more it will soften / darken ect.

i look at leather goods as i do denim

it will age / shape / fade to reflect your lifestyle

& if you have decent jawnz your belt won't do any damage to them

Yep just finished reading thanks, although i think the concensus is that the 32 belt is 32 inches to the tightest hole, so 34 to the middle and 36 to the losses hole right?

Also, and pics of 13oz belt? i really like the gold leather and black hardware one but wondering what the difference will be with the golden as it ages opposed to natural? also id like to get a belt and wallet matching. but with the golden leather and black harware i cant really match the wallet or lanyarrd right?

lastly, is the 13oz guna be like uncomfortable to wear? or really rough on the pants? i imagine it being really rigid and wearing the jeans a bit or is that why its conditioned to start?

thanks all!!!

Hey just wanted to double check. So im about to order a lanyard, bifold, and standard belt in natural. Im a 32 waist so i should order a 30 belt cause the small hole it 30 and the middle is 32 and itll strech so i may need to move a whole closer in. correct?