Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Thanks for the Black Friday discount! I ordered a standard belt in Natural/Brass, and a Natural bi-fold wallet..

Can't wait for them to arrive!

Should i expect a longer wait due to increased holiday orders?

TG-HOLIDAY-PROMO.jpg?1290114930

We offer a discount one time a year on our goods, and tomorrow kicks off our annual promotion. Simply enter the promotional code HOLIDAYPROMO during checkout, and receive 15% off your total order. As an added bonus, all orders over $150 are eligible for a complimentary single wrap wristband or lanyard of your choice. Customers may add a note to their order stating their desired product and color.

Happy Holidays from all of us at Tanner Goods. Thanks for your continued support.

Making sure I read correctly, a size 32 belt measures 34" from the buckle to the center hole right? Just making sure I ordered the correct size..

Yes, this is correct.

The cart doesn't seem to add anything on for internation (Scotland) postage, is that a user error on my part?

Try again, should be working fine now.

Need help with sizing on belt. I'm a 28 waist for flatheads. What size belt should I get? I measured another one of my belts i use, and form the one end to the other including the belt buckle measured 39inches. Hoping to put my order through with the 15% off, so any help insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.