Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

Kixslf, could I get some confirmation on my order?

It's been a week since I got an e-mail telling me my bifold and belt had been shipped. When I check the tracking #, there are no updates, aside from the notification to the post office that you guys would send out the package.

After the 2 week construction process, how long does it usually take to ship out the items? Waiting is fine, but waiting without the slightest knowledge of progress is killing me.

Kixslf, could I get some confirmation on my order?

It's been a week since I got an e-mail telling me my bifold and belt had been shipped. When I check the tracking #, there are no updates, aside from the notification to the post office that you guys would send out the package.

After the 2 week construction process, how long does it usually take to ship out the items? Waiting is fine, but waiting without the slightest knowledge of progress is killing me.

Not sure whats up with your order. It may be one of those orders I printed out at the shop and has since been moved to the production studio to shp. Sorry for the delay, I would assume that it was out the door by now, usps can be slow with stuff like that over weekends.

There are a few logistical kinks we're still working out but overall, everything is going to be much much faster from here on out.

promise

all you NYC heads...

All new TG product dropping this weekend at Pop Up Flea.

Dual Ring Belts

Hand Tooled Belts

Tanner Goods notebooks / pencils

Wristbands cut from the spine of the hide (highest quality portion)

all new updated wallets

and more...

stay tuned

Also not related but.. The Parrot Canvas bag you sold me has been holding up extremely well. The suede bottom is getting character.

Cannot wait for the online presence.

awesome! I'm glad to hear it.

Cannot wait for new Parrot bags...

i mean, we should. Whats your name? DId you email me?

We spoke through pm concerning the return and exchange of the belt. You simply told me to return it with a note stating what size I wanted. My name is Derek C. I'm not 100% sure if I wrote it on the return address, and if you can't find it, i'll pm you my address.

A Couple shots of the very impressive spread at the Tanner Goods booth at the ACL pop up flea, will post a few pics of some great gear i picked up when there is some more light

5191315372_bf3382b756.jpg

5191315154_8167c7592b.jpg

Are those some D-ring belts with stiching?!!??!?!

Is it possible to order one M.O.A.?