Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

I came here for a belt, but I'm pretty sure I'll also be ordering a lanyard and a collar for my dog.

Will you guys ever be making leashes?

second this.

(and I don't even have a dog right now...)

We make Leashes.. We call them the Dual Lead. They just aren't available online... email me if you want to order one.

just curious if there will be any sales for tanner.,....

cough cough, Black Friday.. cough

The colour on the collab. belt is fantastic! As do the edges, the burnish/finish is oh so smooth :)

mmmmhhhmmm I love how they finish off our products. Really sets them apart imo.

send it over but we're probably a bit too crazy to accommodate any custom orders right now.

I think someday, in the not too distant future it will be something that we'll be able to work out more often but for now, we can't get detracted from doing product production and in-line product development.

Sorry for the noob-ish question but I have no idea what size any of my belts are or where they came from (they've just kinda showed in my closet over the years...)

Anyways, my true waist size is around 35" or 36". How should I size a belt? On a 36" belt is that measured from the tightest or loosest notch?

I'm tired of my janky-ass mystery belts and have been lusting after one of the Tanner Goods belts. Thanks!

Sorry for the noob-ish question but I have no idea what size any of my belts are or where they came from (they've just kinda showed in my closet over the years...)

Anyways, my true waist size is around 35" or 36". How should I size a belt? On a 36" belt is that measured from the tightest or loosest notch?

I'm tired of my janky-ass mystery belts and have been lusting after one of the Tanner Goods belts. Thanks!

36 inches is the smallest hole on a size 36.

Middle hole will be 38 inches.

Final (loosest) hole will be 40 inches.

We make Leashes.. We call them the Dual Lead. They just aren't available online... email me if you want to order one.

cough cough, Black Friday.. cough

mmmmhhhmmm I love how they finish off our products. Really sets them apart imo.

will this Black Friday sale be online as well:o

Well it's that 4 days ago (only 2 if you're only counting business days), I got an e-mail saying my items had been shipped. It even gave me a tracking #, but it doesn't show anything when I look it up.

Think it took 2-3 days for mine to ship to Cali, something like that

Went to 'Up There' today, a new store in Melbourne which stocks Tanner Goods products - Brendan, one of the co-owners was nice enough to show me around.

Here are some pics (excuse my crappy photography)...

The workman wallets and cardholders (all the natural leather ones have been sold):

pa300068.jpg

pa300075.jpg

pa300072.jpg

pa300077.jpg

Here is Brendan cardholder (leather + melton wool) at 4 months:

pa300090.jpg

I wanted some leather coasters, but they've all been reserved :(

pa300070.jpg

Some lanyard, tethers and standard belts...didn't have too many good pictures, since I had the wrong setting on my camera when I took these pics:

pa300014.jpg

pa300017.jpg

Here's Brendan showing me the hardware on the belts:

pa300091.jpg

Interestingly, although the standard belt was quoted at 11oz according to Tanner's website, the one I measured with my calliper actually averaged at 12oz...

Sadly, their 3Sixteen stuff isn't coming for another week - more pics to come when they do~