Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

So, if I'm actual waist size 32, I'd go for a 30?

yessir. 10char

Just to clarify... A 32 measures 34 inches to the center hole. Tagged size is measured to the first thole. Middle hole is 2 inches longer...

eww,.my true waist is 28.3...damn so i need mike to make me an 26 so the center hole measures 28? but honestly i dont think im that skinny, dont u have 2 taken the thickness of ur jeans into consideration?

a good way to measure might be to wrap a measuring tape around your jeans/waist as if it were a belt. where it overlaps, that is how long your belt should be. but, if you're really unsure what size you need shoot mike an email. he's a helpful dude.

a good way to measure might be to wrap a measuring tape around your jeans/waist as if it were a belt. where it overlaps, that is how long your belt should be. but, if you're really unsure what size you need shoot mike an email. he's a helpful dude.

I just did that it measures around 30, so I should go with a 28?

i did pm him like 2 weeks ago but nvr got any reply, i guess hes just 2 busy..

there's no difference. if you order through tg you can customize the hardware (black instead of nickel, or bronze, etc.) for any belt. you should email him through the tanner goods email, not via pm on here. my recommendation (whatever that's worth, hahaha ;)) would be to go with a 28. because, like mike said, it is 28 inches to the first hole (the one furthest in, not the one closest to the outside) and 30 to the middle.

there's no difference. if you order through tg you can customize the hardware (black instead of nickel, or bronze, etc.) for any belt. you should email him through the tanner goods email, not via pm on here. my recommendation (whatever that's worth, hahaha ;)) would be to go with a 28. because, like mike said, it is 28 inches to the first hole (the one furthest in, not the one closest to the outside) and 30 to the middle.

thanks aleopold, im gonna go with a 28, i like the nickle hardware, so im guessing i will get from tobi for 70 shipped :P, btw is natural the only color that will age to like tan?

no, the london tan gives you a little bit of a head start on the tanning process. i actually got a lighter version of the london tan and it is gorgeous now. but, i sort of wish i would've gone with natural because it would be really enjoyable to see how the leather ages from the natural state. but, having said that, my next belt will most likely be a black one :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that if you don't want to wait for an order, it might be best to look for a local Tanner Goods retailer in your area. If they don't carry the product you are looking for, put in a request and ask them to add it into their next order. This way, you won't have to wait as long.

I know not everyone has the chance to do this but many of them offer online or over the phone orders as well...

jus sayin. We aren't the only ones slanging the goods :)

@chrisford29er it should take 2-3 weeks. The longer you wait, the closer you get to our busy time (October - December)

@Dochunter Are you certain I didn't email you back? I answer the orders inbox Tuesday-Saturday, every morning at around 11 am Pacific Standard Time.

@theHawk I'm glad to hear that you received your wallet and I'm glad you like it.