Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

it depends on how you want to wear the belt.. tanner belts are cut so that when they say it is a size (say, a 32) it is measured to the middle hole. hope that makes sense and helps.

it depends on how you want to wear the belt.. tanner belts are cut so that when they say it is a size (say, a 32) it is measured to the middle hole. hope that makes sense and helps.

Awesome, that answers my question. I know some belt companies will measure the belt from end to end. So getting a 32, in tanner, will work out for me, thanks.

Just to clarify... A 32 measures 34 inches to the center hole. Tagged size is measured to the first thole. Middle hole is 2 inches longer...

Just to clarify... A 32 measures 34 inches to the center hole. Tagged size is measured to the first thole. Middle hole is 2 inches longer...

shit. my bad. it's been a while since i bought a belt thanks to you guys :P

got my order earlier this week.

sooo happy with everything. such quality merch. pics are after one day of solid wear, not entriely freshout the box..

082949581.jpg

poasting with the SC belt for some contrast

059106210bb.jpg

98416542.jpg

and felt like putting up my tanner patch. which came out so buttery. (not the best example of that tho =\ ...)

958410654.jpg

cheers tannergoods.

I want to buy the the standard belt in saddle tan, but I'm not interested in giving it a vintage look like most people here. So my question is will the belt still have the same color after a couple of years, and how much wear and tear will it show? I think I'm only going to wear it 2-3 times a week, just going to school and everyday use.